Show us your bits! (Board game components)

Shamelessly stolen from the old forum. Post pictures of interesting/good/amusingly bad board game components here.

I just wanted an excuse to post a picture of some Tiny Epic dinomeeples :grin:

12 Likes

They are nice, but they are soooooo tiny. I get the Tiny Epic shtick and brand, but when I opened the box of this one, it really hit home that they need a Not-So-Tiny version of this game.

1 Like

Perhaps they need to include some tiny epic tweezers :grin:

4 Likes

While preparing for the Leaving Earth pbf I took some bits out of the box…

7 Likes

Just played Kanagawa for the first time, and the components are brilliant. The roll up bamboo mat! The little paint pots!

9 Likes

After talking about 7th Continent so much and watching 7th Citadel videos, we got out our copy of the game (and resetted the save game):

Of course, we have both boxes and of course everything is sleeved (I do not know how long that took) and with sleeves the cards barely fit making finding anything a huge annoyance.

Anyway, we discovered there were a variety of “easier modes” introduced in the white box and we promised ourselves to try and play again sometime soon. You’ll all know when / if we do :wink:

PS: those two boxes together weigh nearly as much as Gloomhaven. Paper is heavy.

3 Likes

The incredibly satisfying tiles in Azul Summer Pavilion.

5 Likes

Solo setup for Dwellings of Eldervale with the playmat that finally arrived today.

Two of the big monster minis that arrived with the wash already done:

4 Likes