Sentinels of the Multiverse Definitive Edition PbP

Fanatic:

• play phase, Absolution
  • power phase, Exorcism: Baron Blade takes 1 melee and 1 radiant damage, Fanatic takes 1 psychic damage.
  • draw phase, Smite the Transgressor

Over to @Lordof1.

Fear not, bretheren! The ARGENT ARGENT will play a tune to reveal this villain’s… er villainy.

Okay, I need to work on the quips. I shall PLAY INVENTIVE PREPARATION and then
(POWER) VOCALIZE to PERFORM INVENTIVE PREPARATION.

I’ll be the one drawing the two cards, Sorry it’s complicated. Then I’ll DRAW and done.

OK, the next post is a mid-turn update with the top cards of everyone’s decks revealed (at the right edge of your play area). Please let me know whether you want to put it back on the deck (replace) or send it to trash (discard). After that I’ll do AA’s two card draws.

(Fanatic replaces the Brutal Censure.)

Discard for me. If anyone -really- wants to draw the card they revealed let me know with the response and I’ll switch my 2 card draws to you instead.

I think mine can go back in the deck, I intend to play something else next (although that depends on the villain and environment as well)

Replace back on the deck for me. I’m okay without the card draw.

Okay, AA draws 2, then another 1 for draw phase. Nothing in end phase so we’re done.

Draws are:

• Instrumental Conjuration
  • Alacritous Subdominant
  • Inspiring Supertonic

Over to @Assussanni.

Just FYI I’m likely to be doing a SUMMON next turn, is there a way we can have a list of our cards already to save time?

Your deck right now contains:

• 1 × Akpunku’s Drum
  • 1 × Alacritous Subdominant
  • 3 × Arcane Cadence
  • 2 × Cedistic Dissonant
  • 1 × Drake’s Pipes
  • 1 × Eydisar’s Horn
  • 1 × Inspiring Supertonic
  • 3 × Instrumental Conjuration
  • 1 × Inventive Preparation
  • 1 × Musaragni’s Harp
  • 3 × Polyphonic Flare
  • 2 × Rhapsody of Vigor
  • 1 × Sarabande of Destruction
  • 2 × Scherzo of Frost and Flame
  • 2 × Silver Shadow
  • 2 × Syncopated Onslaught
  • 1 × Telamon’s Lyra
  • 3 × Vernal Sonata
  • 1 × Xu’s Bell

I’ll have a look at my old cards but I think I’ll need to know what all the instruments do…

Oh right sorry!

(code code code)

1 Like

"Going from one moon to two, Baron? Well what do you think of this one-two!"
PLAY THE OL’ ONE-TWO, targeting Baron Blade for 2 melee damage (increased to 3 because of nemesis?) and allowing me to play another card.

“You may have bulletproof skin, Legacy, but even you cannot withstand the impact of a moon into this base.”
“Think again, Baron, for what is a moon if not the largest bullet known to man!”
PLAY BULLETPROOF SKIN.

“Now, friends, strike him while he is aghast at my astonishing revelation.”
Use Legacy’s GALVANIZE POWER, giving everyone else +1 damage on their next turn.

DRAW a card then end turn.

2 Likes

Thanks for the Nemesis reminder - I haven’t found that marker in the TTS mod yet.

Draw: “Thokk!”

Environment turn

Oxygen Leak: the three targets with highest HP deal themselves 3 fixed toxic damage each.

So that’ll be the Baron, Haka and Legacy. (“Fixed” = no reduction or shifting of damage types.)

Round 1

Villain turn

Baron’s discard is 1.
Draw: another Blade Battalion.
End phase:

• Jet-Jump Battalion deals 2 energy damage to the 2 hero targets with highest HP – that’ll be Haka and Fanatic.
  • Blade Battalion deals the hero target with the highest HP 5 melee damage. That’s even between Haka, Fanatic and Legacy - though Legacy will reduce that by 1 for Bulletproof Skin. Any preference?

(Fanatic ideally wants to get beaten up a bit so I’m happy to take it.)

I’d be happy to take it if no-one else wants to because of Bulletproof Skin, but I don’t have any reason to want to take it if Fanatic would prefer to lose some health.

1 Like