Selling/ Buying/ Trading Games

Which version of Mottanai do you have?

1 Like

I can’t remember what it’s called, but it’s the 2 player only one

1 Like

In that case I’d like it! Can I get @lalunaverde to get it from you at tekeli con for me? Or failing that @RogerBW. I can paypal money over

3 Likes

That works for me. Don’t worry about the money until closer to the time just in case anything happens.

Pleasure doing business with you!

2 Likes

What size is the box?

1 Like

Tiny

Standard deck of cards for reference

3 Likes

For UK people: there’s a new trade it forwards geeklist on BGG. The process is thus:

How it works (Quick Version).

1. If a game you want is listed, you can make a claim by adding a valid game to the list (minimum value of £20). The last item on the list is always the item currently available to claim.

2. Once someone claims your offering, you’ll receive the game you claimed.

3. Once someone claims the next game on the list, you’ll ship your game.

4. If in the rare instance no one claims your offering after 72 hours, another person is free to make a claim instead.

I’ll admit that I was a bit confused by the explanation but it’s fairly obvious if you have a look at the trades so far

4 Likes

January UK maths trade:

1 Like

The addition of Electronic Dream Phone to the maths trade might be my favourite thing of the day. :sparkles: 90’s nostalgia :sparkles:

5 Likes

Anyone on here interested in AEG’s ‘Tempest’ games (their ambitious project to set a series of games in the same world)?
I have all five for sale. Ideally I’d like to hand them over at Airecon as I’d really rather not have to faff about with posting them. Or if anyone was in the north east of England…!

(Part of my attempt to be ruthless and make the game collection manageable)

3 Likes

The sale pile is growing,

if anyone UK or Europe is interested in these message me and I’ll let you know price before I Gee myself up to sell it on Facebook groups next week.

Original flavour Kemet with All the expansions and a folded space insert

So clover

Mechs vs minions

Leaving earth with all expansions in a lush big wooden organiser box (it’s good but ended up only playing it solo and if I’m playing solo I would go for something else most times).

4 Likes

Dead to me, etc. :slight_smile:

(Might be worth asking on BGG - I know there have been people asking about it in the UK.)

5 Likes

@GeeBizzle Leaving Earth!

PM me please.

3 Likes

All three boxes of the recent Sakura Arms kickstarter (plus the KS extra cards), so 18 playable characters. Going in the Airecon bring and buy if I don’t get an offer before then.

3 Likes

@GeeBizzle I’d potentially be interested in So Clover.

2 Likes

Having checked under the bed I forgot I also have:
The crew - spacey one
Gentes deluxe

1 Like

Oh and jaws of the lion - no stickers used.

This bed is full of surprises

10 Likes

Hopefully you’ll also be able to sleep better without your nose on the ceiling.

6 Likes

Im not adding any more games! :rofl:

1 Like

Wait till you see what else I find under my bed.

1 Like