Selling/ Buying/ Trading Games

UK Maths Trade October 2022 | BoardGameGeek

It’s time!

3 Likes

In the spirit of @RogerBW, I’m going to sell my Root stuff. I have the base game, Riverfolk and Underworld Expansions, The Vagabond pack and the Partisans and Exiles deck.

It’s all in good nick. Going to be fun to post, but if anyone (especially UK based) is interested let me know.

5 Likes

In the before the world went nuts days I would have bought that.

I simply don’t know when I’ll actually play it, which is the main criteria for games purchases these days

3 Likes

Really pleased with my trades. Unusually for me I’m trading 2 games for 2 games. @RogerBW do you own Xenon Profiteer? If so maybe you could teach when we next meet?

5 Likes

I do, and yes. Lesson 1: the “5” on the box is a misprint, it’s maximum 4 players. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m gradually listing a load of the following on eBay but would be willing to get less from a cardboard loving home such as one of you. UK only for post is probably easiest.

Updated list pending current sales:

7 Likes

Pax Porfiriana [Signed by Phil Eklund if that matters to anyone]
Ship to UK

Open to offers
Here first then maybe ebay

3 Likes

As I’m clearing out, I don’t suppose anyone wants a tonne of xwing minis stuff? Let me know if you’re after a big chunk of rebel/imperial stuff from 1st ed with the 2nd ed update kits. Can itemise if there’s any interest. UK only. Not worth me working out what’s there unless someone is interested!

3 Likes

I ended up selling mine at a huge loss on eBay, but still better than no money at all and great big cases of unplayed minis in the games room.

2 Likes

I might be tempted

2 Likes

And a hoth mat.

3 Likes

It doenthn’t look like a hoth meth to me… I think you did an awethome job!

(Sorry, sorry, sorry…)

7 Likes

I’m tempted by the Falcon and a couple of the better TIEs (and the mat). Only got 1st edition base set and haven’t played in a couple of years so don’t want you to break up a good set (also, if those are valuable then sell them for more than I’d be prepared to pay).

2 Likes

I have no idea. I’ll try to look into it in the next little bit. Message me if I forget!

2 Likes

Any of this worth getting, or does anyone want any of this? Happy to post on at cost with the caveat it may be a while before I can pickup.

It’s a guy local to me, looks after his games. I think both Gauges are gone and Stakbots. Poss Zooloretto and Murano too.

1 Like

Iberian Gauge is decent

1 Like

Yeah, already got it. Very nice game

I’m sure that @EnterTheWyvern would encourage you to pick up Burano :grin:

3 Likes

While I love Burano I’d actually suggest Murano. A bit lighter, cool rondel and a fun bit of having to invest in your points by getting a worker at the island you want to score on. There is some card draw to try and get things that will score for you so that may cause issues for anyone wanting something deterministic but I’ve always enjoyed it. As long as someone likes medium euros I’d recommend it.

Burano I’d say get if you have a group who can play heavier euros a few times and not rush to judgements about strategies. It’s subtle and opaque which makes it fairly niche. Murano stays in the collection as it was among the first more modern euros I picked up and really enjoyed after my short hiatus that ended around 2015 and I bought Burano(I think at a UKGE) as it made me chuckle to think of having both with the names, little did I know it would start a love affair…

2 Likes

I’m an enthusiastic fan of Coup, in part because it was one of my first modern-hobby games, but it’s not for everyone, and you need at least four players to see it at its best. (And while I own the Reformation expansion I don’t think I’ve ever played with it.)

2 Likes