Selling/ Buying/ Trading Games

I gave up on noticing when the next math trade here is and now I sold some of my better trade options… ah well. Maybe if I finally do not miss an announcement, I will just purge some more of my “on trial” games :smiley: My collection turn-over on BGG hit 30%… not sure if that is a number to be proud or ashamed of.

3 Likes

Spotted today in Cancer Research in Lewes, Sussex. I nearly succumbed to the bargain, despite already owning two copies of Avalon. I think this is the first time I’ve seen a game in a charity shop in the UK that I think is genuinely worth buying.

10 Likes

For a second I thought 221B Baker Street was 26 quid…(!)

1 Like

Black Friday (UK Edition)

Will send to UK and EU.
Price? Just the postage - Royal Mail, but will use Hermes on >2kg packages. Is this still considered a give away?

EDIT: Clarification on sending stuff to the EU post-Brexit: as I don’t charge for these items, I will declare these as gifts, not purchase.

Hanamikoji with promos
Tides of Time + Tides of Madness - both in one box
NewSpeak: Deluxe Edition
Hit Z Road
Monolith Arena
Babel - Z-MAN edition
Burano
Liberatores: The Conspiracy to Liberate Rome
Ingenious
Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear! – Russia 1941-42
Kogge - battered condition 1st edition
Bison: Thunder on the Prairie
Buy Low Sell High - this one is called Palmyra from 1996 with a more colourful theme than the original
Neuland
Neanderthal 1st edition
Fair Means or Foul - aka Hoity Toity

Did you get any plays of newspeak? I have that version but it’s still basically the same as new

No. My group lost its eagerness for party games since the pandemic

Ooh Neanderthal and hit z road if no one else wants them !

1 Like

Totes yours. PM me your address pls.

1 Like

Burano please, if it’s still going :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you’ve still got Newspeak available, I’d like to pick it up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am a bit jealous how many math trades are happening in UK while I am selling some not-bad games I could have traded for even better games :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

All in very good condition, some may have box battering. I could stick them in the maths trade, but that’s a lot of work, so I’m hoping some of you will want them. (In the UK, happy to post overseas.)

• Alien Frontiers
    • expansions 1-7
    • Factions expansion
    • faction packs 1-4
    • Outer Belt expansion
  • Among the Stars
    • Expanding the Alliance
    • The Ambassadors
  • Among the Stars: Revival
  • Bad Maps
  • Black Orchestra
    • conspirator packs 1-2
    • Resistance Broadcast promo
  • Camelot: the Build
  • Camelot: the Court
  • Chez Cthulhu
  • Chez Geek
  • Conflicting Legends 2nd edition
  • Crossfire
  • Darwinning!
    • Paradise promo
  • Doctor! Doctor!
  • Dwarf
  • Exodus: Paris Nouveau
  • Guillotine
  • Illuminati
    • Bavarian Fire Drill
    • Y2K
  • Kill Shot
  • Kodama Duo
  • Last Night On Earth
  • LeCardo
  • Mafia de Cuba
    • Revolución
  • Mars Attacks: The Dice Game
  • New Dawn
  • Odyseja
  • Ogre: Objective 218
  • RoadZters
  • Safe Breaker
  • Skull
  • Space Race the Card Game
    • Interkosmos
  • Startups
  • Statecraft
  • Tragedy Looper
3 Likes

I’d take skull off your hands!

That’s a lot of Alien Frontiers

There was a Kickstarter and I was weak. I’ve quite enjoyed the base game, but (a) I’ve never actually played the expansions and (b) because you can’t plan your turn until your turn starts, downtime can be a real problem.

2 Likes

How does Black Orchestra play solo?

I’ve not tried it solo, but the 1PG thinks well of it.

Pretty well. Like most co-op games, you just have to multi-hand it for solo play. Need at least two conspirators, though, as there are cards that can get you arrested immediately, and you lose if everyone is arrested. I’ve only played it twice, lost the first and won the second, but enjoyed both games of it.

Did you ever get a play of tragedy looper. I still have that in my collection but by golly it looks an absolute bear to teach and even worse for 2 player

Played it once in a boardgame café, had a good time though the friend of mine who was being the GM hated it; picked it up second-hand; haven’t played it since.

1 Like