Rush 'n' Crush PBF race 1

You have two actions each turn, so you can arm two things. They stay armed till you use them.

@DJCT which other piece of equipment do you want to arm?

And minedropper

The minedropper is always available (any time you leave a square, you can say you’re dropping one of your four mines). Similarly your combat bumper (for rams from behind) is always active.

The items that need to be activated before use are the ones that have left dark / right light icons, which in your case are:

• side bumper
  • machine gun
  • rocket booster
  • fire extinguisher

Sorry I am being obtuse! Let’s try side bumper

I think that makes it my turn. A couple of questions, just to make sure my understanding is clear.

If I were to accelerate and spend one turbo point, I could either end at 5 blue (no temperature check, unlimited lane shifts) or 6 yellow (+1 temperature on 1-3, 5d6 take the highest lane shifts)?

And when can equipment such as the machine gun or flamer be used, is it at any point during movement or only after/before moving?

DJCT arms side bumper.

Assussanni:

(1) yes. Free accelerate action get you to 4; turbo point gets you up to yellow 6 or up-right to blue 5.

(2) mostly at any time, though the Rocket Booster only at the end of movement.

1 Like

Okay, great. Accelerate to 4 then spend a turbo point to go to 6 yellow.

Assuming I don’t roll 5 1’s for steering, movement will be to lane shift in front of Roger, lane shift in front of Chewy then move forward 4 to end just outside of Marx.

Activate fire extinguisher and… hmm… let’s go with the flamer.

@RogerBW asked for a die roll:
White steering dice: pool 5d6: 1, 2, 5, 2× 6
Red heat dice: pool 1d6: 1

One heat point, six lane changes, so no problem following your plan.

Over to @Chewy77.

1 Like

Right, sorry, busy weekend with the girls shared b’day party this Saturday. So a lot has happened, I was deciding to have armour and combat bumper. If I accelerate to 5 into Assussani, we both roll for damage??

What you’ve got is the icons on your dashboard. Activatable but not yet activated: side bumper, circular saw, and the standard rocket booster and fire extinguisher. Permanent: combat bumper, onboard computer.

If you accelerated to 5 and ran into the back of Assussanni, you’d have 1 movement point left, so you’d roll 1 die. On 1-2 you’d both take a point of structure; on 3-4 only he would. (The 4 by virtue of your combat bumper; if a car without it does a rear ram, nothing happens on a 4.)

@Chewy77 asked for a die roll:
There we go, so I will do that then, we’re here for the fun, and the dents.

d4: 1

That did not go as I expected. Well, it sort of did.

All the dice in this are d6s.

d6: 5

5 = no effect from the ram.

What are the things you’re activating?

Oops, I don’t know what possessed me to use a D4…

Side bumper and rocket booster, please

1 Like

And RogerBW’s turn:
Accelerate to 4, spend a turbo, jump up to yellow 6.

5 steering: pool 5d6: 2, 3, 4, 2× 5 for highest
heat: d6: 4 for yellow, used a turbo point so gain heat on 1-3.