Roads & Boats, this time it's personal

Ok I’ll leave the geese where they currently are them.

(Although if I move geese in movement by having them follow me another player can do the same on their turn?)

But yes. Leave the geese where they are

@pillbox for production and movement.

Yes, the only restriction is moving the same good by two of your own transporters. There’s nothing stopping another player then moving the same good.

2 Likes

Production

• 2 logs become 4 planks @ 9-6

Movement

• Donkey at 8-6 leaves raft and moves to 8-7, picks up stone
  • Donkey at 8-6 leaves raft and moves to 9-7, picks up 2 trunks and moves to 9-6
  • Both Donkeys at 9-6 will carry 2 planks each to 8-6
  • Raft @ 8-6 undocks to 8-5 and moves to 7-7
  • Raft at 8-4 undocks to 8-5 then docks to 8-6
  • Remaining raft at 8-5/8-6 will remain idle

Movement

Build and Wonder

build a road from 3-4 to 3-3
build a wall between 3-4 and 4-4

Build oil rig 6-3

Build wall between 6-3 and 6-2

wonder

no wonder

@pillbox for build and wonder.

2 Likes
Build and Wonder

Build

Wonder

5 planks = 2 bricks

End of turn 15

Start of turn 16

No secondary production for me, I suppose I had better call conflict in movement.
If @pillbox remains praying, I will stop, and take 1st movement. If pillbox stops praying, I won’t, and will have take to whatever is left.

Production & Movement

Production

9-6: 2 trunks becomes 4 planks

Movement

Remain praying
Donkey @ 8-7 drops stone
Raft at 7-7 docks at 7-7/8-7, picks up 2 stone, undocks to 7-7
Raft @ 8-5/8-6 carrying donkey undocks to 8-5, moves to 7-7
Donkey @ 9-6 drops just-produced planks and moves to 9-7, picks up trunk and returns to 9-6
Donkey @ 8-6 moves to 9-6, picks up 2 planks and returns to 8-6
Raft @ 8-5/8-6 undocks to 8-5, moves to 7-5, docks at 6-4/7-5

OK, I had to skim the info I wouldn’t have known in order to get the info I needed, which is that you remain praying. Probably better not to do that.

So I am first in movement now. @RossM you have to select 2nd or 3rd.

1 Like

Sorry about that. That was originally outside of two different spoiler blocks and then I forgot why I had two different spoiler blocks and combined them

1 Like

Just checking. If I continue praying and call conflict in next production I will be able to do production before @Benkyo

After this movement conflict, the prayer order will be pillbox>RossM>Ben, and play order will be Ben>?>? (waiting on your choice) so unless you choose to stop praying due to conflict in build or wonder, yes, you are guaranteed to be able to go before me if you stop praying in conflict next production.

1 Like

Ok. I’ll continue praying so pillbox can pick his turn place

That’s not how it works. You both chose to continue praying, so you maintain your order relative to the temple. Furthest chooses play order first. So you have to choose before pillbox, who is still closest to the temple.

Ok. So I’ll go second.

One day I will crack this

Production

Load fuel at 6-3 onto empty raft

Produce 2 planks at 5-2 and load onto donkey

After my move

To @RossM

@Benkyo can I get a summary of anything you’ve researched?