Rallyman GT on BGA: Async Recruitment

yashima, captbnut, DJCT, pillbox and I are in for another game; I’ll make this GT5.
@lalunaverde?

1 Like

YEAH! I’m in

1 Like

Right, set up and invited (sorry about the false start).

The green acceleration die is the only new thing, and it works like a reverse brake die: it doesn’t move you in itself, but it lets you change up two gears in a single move. (E.g. 1, 2, A+4, 5.)

3 Likes

Before the destruction derby… and people remember: just because Roger drives a red car… doesn‘t mean he is faster than the rest of us :slight_smile:

5 Likes

More importantly, nobody joined me in jamming up the Gear 4 cars and making them forfeit their turn.

1 Like

Well, I tried, but I couldn’t get past them into a blocking position.

2 Likes

It’s going to be that type of race is it? :wink: :grin:

1 Like

It looks like everyone needed 1 round to get their bearings and now… traffic jam :slight_smile:

I need some kind of Mad Max implements to help along the cars next to me :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Not available on BGA of course, but JC has written various optional rules about collisions, deliberate and otherwise, including shoving people into hazard zones.

4 Likes

I couldn’t move on my turn (had to skip) and I’m confused about why. I’m going fast enough and I think there is a square for me to go round

We are under a Yellow Flag

Ah. Cheers.

How annoying. I deliberately went to 5 so I could go first.

Yeah, I always forget how long it will last…

I saw the yellow flag and admit that influenced where I stopped.

Hi all - quick question to allow play to continue, playing on iPad.

I am green; I have a legal move (5) but as I understand the rules that would lead me to an auto crash next turn (or one the turn). Am I able to skip a turn? Not an obvious button to do so!

Ta!

There is a skip turn button when you have to use it

1 Like

Ah ok thank you :pray: - the button hasn’t appeared so a crash inevitable. Turn now taken, crash happened :boom:, @pillbox cursed in SUSD style. Nothing to see here …

2 Likes

Could you not have just moved one dice (a 5) forward and stopped?

You could, but then you’d have to take the crash on the next turn anyway.

Could he not move forwards a space for 5 and then stop. Next turn jump to the outside lane for 2 (with lots of brakes) and then coast round the corner?