Railroad Ink Challenge (plus expansions)

Would anyone like to try a PBF of Railroad Ink with some of the new expansions? It won’t be as fancy as @RogerBW’s implementation, because I can’t be bothered to code it up - just photos of the actual dice :slight_smile:

Shout below if you want to try a specific expansion.

5 Likes

Oooh, definitely! No preference for which expansion.

1 Like

I’d like to try… no preference either. the cool ones…

1 Like

Definitely interested, and all I did last time was steal the die images from the board PDF. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m interested!

Sure! Sounds fun.

Apologies for the delay. I had a migraine yesterday evening which makes me disinclined to do anything except lie down in a dark room with something covering my eyes.

I’ll post the first dice roll in a few hours. I’m going to use the underground expansion, which means you’ll need two boards.

Board

Base game rules

Expansion rules

2 Likes

Oh wow, that looks cool. Reminds me of SimCity 2000.

Hope you are feeling better today.

1 Like

For people who use Inkscape, here’s an SVG board built from the official PDF – but with the die faces scaled and grouped so that you can duplicate them and move them into position. It’s a bit crude but may be helpful to someone. I’ve also added some of the Underground die faces (I don’t have a good full set; if I find them I may amend this).

https://firedrake.org/roger/RRI_Board_PnP.underground.svg

2 Likes

Will we be playing classic or challenge on the main board?

Classic this time. I’ll add some challenges in to one which doesn’t require two boards!

1 Like

Round 1 (surface)

3 Likes

Do we send you our pics or just share at the end?

Thanks for the image @RogerBW I can use that

Whichever you like!

Round 2, underground:

4 Likes

There’s a four-way pipe piece?! Bleurgh.

2 Likes

I’m a bit late, but I’ve got two boards printed out now and started my own dodgy transport network… I haven’t played Railroad Ink before (let alone any of the expansions) so I am looking forward to trying this. Thank you for running it @Whistle_Pig!

1 Like

Round 3 (surface)

3 Likes

Round 4 (underground)

4 Likes

This is such a different game, I am starting to regret not going for the Kickstarter (also I am addicted to the app)

1 Like