Photos of our pets

That cat is pondering the fate of several galaxies.
Spoiler: it won’t end well for them.

When you encounter a vengeful god, proffer sardines.

4 Likes

Is that how one beats Cthulhu, then?

3 Likes

I just got back in town today after being gone for 2 weeks. I think Gwen is happy I’m home, judging by how extra cuddly and clingy she’s being.

10 Likes

Got up off my chair in the garden to get a drink, came back to a usurper

13 Likes

“You couldn’t possibly disturb me when I’m sleeping so cutely, could you?”

6 Likes

I think that word does not mean what the (gorgeous; I love the black ones) cat knows it means.

3 Likes

Could be worse.

12 Likes

Took your chair and your tablet!? How rude!

3 Likes

Looking completely innocent.

Someone found the security camera (AKA cat cam) while we were away

8 Likes

My wife just found this on Facebook

5 Likes

Cats discovered On Mars

11 Likes

Followed up with further shenanigans:

9 Likes

We bought a new to us wingback recliner at an estate sale for our new house. It’s something my husband wanted. Pretty sure the dog thinks we bought it just for her.

9 Likes

Low gravity makes it easier to get up there, no doubt.

5 Likes

I’ve discovered that taking our cat on holiday is an absolute goldmine of cat pictures:

“That’s certainly a move that you could make”

13 Likes

Oof, I sure hope you’re enjoying Escape Plan. I LOVED IT, but nobody else in my sphere did. :sob:

2 Likes

It’s definitely got potential, but I don’t think that 2 is the optimum player count…

3 Likes

No doubt about that. The little AI for 2P sessions is easy to manage and definitely throws some wrenches into the works, but it’s hardly a replacement for real competition (I’m guessing max players is ideal). My partner really liked it with me, but we couldn’t find interested players to save our lives. Big box; begrudgingly sold off quickly. At a huge loss.

2 Likes

Carrie Fisher, relaxing after work.

15 Likes