PBF for Twilight Imperium Discussion

I’d sent my preferences already via PM, I am going for B.

That worm hole will either be the making or breaking of the great mentak coalition.

You can’t. @GabrielH took it first.

Ah I missed that one.

And, just like that, the great Mentak Coalition was broken. Who knew it would so easy, and so soon?

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Baws just realised the four options I gave are all taken so c then.

Surely my attempt to swindle a home planet away from my opponents in the pre game is only a testament to the depths of piracy the Mentak coalition can reach…

3 Likes

Yar.

If it makes you feel any better, you never had any choice about your starting world location. By default it had to be the only one remaining after everyone else chose theirs.

“C” was actually my 2nd choice if “E” was taken. I’m a little surprised it stuck around for you to nab, but hey, good news for you, right? Free infantry every turn is definitely nice!

Edit: Ooh! Oooh! My favourite pirate joke: What is a pirate’s favourite letter?
You’d think it be “Rrrrr”, but their first love be the “C”…

7 Likes

still working some issues. But getting there… lets see how this looks…

3 Likes

Testing… bear with me… need a few more days, or perhaps this weekend till we start.
All inital player areas will look similiar to this.

3 Likes

I am fine waiting until after the new year, if that makes things easier. Holidays can get busy.

1 Like

I think we shall be starting real soon.
I’ll be posting a new folder for the start of the game.

5 Likes

How is everyone liking the game and format so far? Regular players, I bet it helps while unable to get together for in person games! Should I open a recruitment folder for a second game? Would there be an interest?

2 Likes

Working good for me so far. I’m winning :stuck_out_tongue:
/s

1 Like

LoL, you really think so?
Hmm, perhaps I should post a betting section to see who thinks will be the winner?
…based on the first round… Who do you predict?..

1 Like

It’s great and format seems well thought out, thanks.

Still feeling my way through the rules so my money is on someone else winning.

2 Likes

I predict GeeBizzle is going to win.

:slight_smile:

Wait, is this like a Bene Gesserit thing? If I pick the correct player and the correct turn, do I win instead?

(If we were playing Rex, the Xxcha would have that power…)

2 Likes

have you looked at the BGG PBF forums for Ti4? I think I like my method better.

edit. Actually they have a good one… but it involves having to look at two different places…

1 Like

I’m enjoying it, in no small part thanks to a lot of coaching. I’m not entirely sure what I’m doing but that is true of most games I play

4 Likes

a periodic delay this weekend due to the convention in town
https://www.lasvegasopen.net/

2 Likes