PBF for Twilight Imperium Discussion

I like Yssaril for the unlimited Action cards…
As well as their Agent!

2 Likes

Yeah, I was looking through all the races, since I am not familiar with the PoK elements, and that jumped out at me.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. @Delwayne invited me to replace @Whistle_Pig. I’ve played this a few times, but never to completion! I hope we have a good game.

6 Likes

Next player to choose a faction and color is @Captbnut
(the players after him, feel free to PM me your top 3 choices, that will help me in getting ready. Put them in priority order)

Can I play as yellow please?

Black please.

Will peruse a faction board later.

Happy to take tips for a beginner though

As players are deciding their Factions. Be thinking of where you’d like to start. You will choose in reverse turn order. So the last player @GabrielH might want to be checking out the board to determine his starting location (as first to choose), continuing in reverse order. PM me at any time if you have questions (especially let me know if you are a new player to the game, I’ll give some tips). Starting location is a huge decision as well. Everything should be viewable on a cell phone, so that’s pretty cool.

Info on the Legendary Planets

1 Like

I’m going for the XXCha Kingdom because I now sound like a Soul band

1 Like

In my playgroup, we always (ALWAYS) pronounce them “Chick-ah-chick-ah” Kingdom. Highly recommend.

I’m going to try a new faction: Titans of Ul, please and thank you.

I’ll take Red as my colour.

Next is @MIGHTYSploosh. Choose! Your! Fate!

2 Likes

I’ll be Winnu. And any random color that hasn’t been picked please.

So I’m still able to be the Ghosts of Creuss :ghost::ghost::ghost:

And I’ll take the color blue, leaving @MIGHTYSploosh to be white.

And, for starting off the tile placements, I will take starting location B.

2 Likes

Actually… I had you as color White… will that be okay? I figured easy to remember since you are the “Ghost”… :slightly_smiling_face:
Blue will be Winnu.

White is fine :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: XD

1 Like

@MIGHTYSploosh to choose starting location.
after that will be @Marx then @Captbnut

I’ll take good ol’ A.

I’ll take “E”, please and thank you.

D looks like a good home town

I guess I will take F.

That just leaves @GeeBizzle, although we should know where they are located by process of elimination… “C” for the Mentak Coalition.

I think that’s means we’re ready! Woot!