“Oy!” “Wut?” Just chat (The Return of)

Just discovered what the boys are called on each others’ phones.

Youngest has his brother as ‘Twatty McTwatface’

Eldest has younger one as ‘Spare Parts (Donor)’

18 Likes

Changing my twin’s name in my phone right now.

9 Likes

They have you as ‘ambitious prototype’.

6 Likes

Also considered, “Good Twin”.

3 Likes

TIL there’s a Jump Drive expansion coming out.

3 Likes

Pretty sure if I’d have had phones when I was younger, my brothers would be on there as something like Twatty McTwatface. I didn’t get on with them for a long time!

5 Likes

They get on great

4 Likes

I’ve been cleaning up my ebook library and spent some time putting my Uncanny Magazines (most of which I have barely browsed) into a shelf.

I would really love a custom set of Dixit Cards with those covers. I’d pay good money for that.

8 Likes

New game
Imported snack in a goodie bag.

Meat or sweet!

5 Likes

Meaty meat.

3 Likes

That’s not Panda Bear meat, I hope

1 Like

Ya meat. Though the color was really off putting and from the whiteness inside I thought taffy.

I was wrong, it was neat.

2 Likes

Catching up on my local games discord, get out of my gaming buddies @Captbnut!

(Said in jest of course)

6 Likes

Spookie is one of yours then?

5 Likes

Yup. How much he likes Rallyman is a bit of surprise

4 Likes

Currently pondering whether it’s worth it to buy a laser printer so I can print stuff for running RPGs and such.

4 Likes

Mono lasers these days can be rock-solid workhorses, especially if you get into the sort of space where the inferior vendors say “have your purchasing manager call us for a quote”. I have a Brother HL-L6300DW which is great.

Colour lasers seem to be a bit on the fiddly side still.

3 Likes

I also have a brother laser printer (including a scanner)

Slightly different model than Roger’s.

I got a couple of cheap extra toner cartridges and have only been buying new paper once a year since. We do not print a lot but this one just works.

We barely use the scanner (I prefer scanning documents with my various mobile cameras still looking for some kind of solution for lighting though). Scanners are slooooooow.

4 Likes

Yeh, I’ve been looking at the Brother HL-1212W (basically the cheapest option).

Having easy access to a printer is one of the few things I miss about going into the office :joy:

6 Likes

Here’s a nifty one: Canon LiDE 220. Small enough that I’ve dropped it in my bag alongside the laptop when going to a gaming session; no external power needed; nice clean SANE interface under Linux. All right, still a bit on the sluggish side. (I have a couple of the old HP tanks, and a sheet feeder, that people gave away on local Freecycle when they stopped being supported under Windows. Must be five or six years ago now. Still going strong.)

3 Likes