“Oy!” “Wut?” Just chat (The Return of)

sometimes that means “until the legally mandated closing time”. sometimes it means “until we feel like it.”

3 Likes

Technically, they are open… until they close.

2 Likes

There’s a fish and chip shop in Stockport (near where a games convention happens) which opens three times on a Saturday for about two hours each time: for Lunch, Tea and Supper.

5 Likes

When I get an email update from a small kickstarter (that has long since delivered the game to me) and hear that they lost 25% of the games on a shipment due to transport damage… that makes me sad.

5 Likes

I was trawling through BGG user comments and saw this one user that has nearly 400 ratings, and the ratings are either 10 or 1. Fascinating stuff.

3 Likes

To some people, the world is strictly black or white.

1 Like

They must be exhausting to game with…

1 Like

BEST GAME EVER!!!11!!!eleventy!

(“Hey, buddy, do you want to be a Kickstarter reviewer?”)

3 Likes

Rating this comment a one, to counteract the tens

5 Likes

What’s funnier is that the user wasn’t even that type. It’s either a massive thumbs up or a massive thumbs down.

Not necessarily mocking or judging the person. I just find it genuinely fascinating

1 Like

I just want to say that every time I hear it, I remember just how good a song ‘Common People’ is…

5 Likes

Belting isn’t it?

Here’s a link for people who have never heard the song before…

5 Likes

I watched a documentary about the making of it, think it was BBCfour, nope BBC three

Absolutely amazing song

4 Likes

Thinking about this and our ‘how do you use BGG ratings?’ it’s possible this user just has a ‘will play, won’t play’ rating

4 Likes

Or can’t be bothered to rate things they find mediocre.

3 Likes

Things my dog thinks it saved me from today:

The postman
Various parents walking their children peaceably past our house on the way to school.
The courier.
The groceries delivery guy
A rock
A cuddly toy that SHE took outside and left in the place she was barking at.
The TV. Which wasn’t even switched on…

7 Likes

Not all hero’s wear capes.

6 Likes

“The ghosts! These tall dogs can’t see the ghosts!”

4 Likes

4 Likes