Oath PBF recruitment: 1 open seat

We lost a Chancellor! The Chancellor has gone missing!

The Chancellor had to bail because of life stuff. If anyone wants to take over the mantle of the Chancellor, we are 1 round into the 2nd game, and the seat is open. I guess if we don’t find a replacement in a week or so, we’ll restart the 2nd game with 4 players.

Given the open-ended nature of Oath, it seems unlikely that everyone will want to bail at the same time, so I’m starting this 3rd(!) thread exclusively for recruitment posts and replies, instead of posting in the very long discussion thread.

3 Likes

I you are really stuck I can join in, but Chancellor seems like a lot of stress, from what I heard. If you give me some time this evening (NZ time) to re-read rules and catch up on where the game is at, I can join in.

1 Like

I think it’s no more stressful than any other role, but that’s just my perspective. Happy to have you on board if you are happy to play.

1 Like

What’s the worse that can happen? That I let down @Lordof1 heritage? Hopefully I will not let the Empire down.

1 Like

Chancellor is just another role with a specific victory condition and the ability to make and unmake citizens… if you’d like to join in but hesitate because of the role… I can offer my spot. I am the white player right now wandering the hinterlands with a few mages as advisors.

1 Like

I can give it a go. Just had a good read at the rules and watched a how to video, I need to catch up a few posts to get up to date.

I think I am up to date, but no idea if I have any cards in my hand.

1 Like

Game 2 is finished. How many of our existing players are interested in game 3?

@Chewy77 @Whistle_Pig @yashima @COMaestro @GeeBizzle

I am out. I find I am not really enjoying the game. But thanks for running it, I am glad I got to try it out.

1 Like

I think I’d like to give it a rest for a bit, although I may join in a future game.

1 Like

I would play again.

1 Like

I would play again. If only to allow Yashima’s heirs a chance for revenge.

2 Likes

Oh, I am not vengeful. I make no guarantees for the next generation :stuck_out_tongue: I already have plans… but they shall remain secret until such a time as–uhm insert some grandiose drivel here–I reveal them.

I did wish that somebody would build the Great Spire which I need to get rid of the Roving Terror who is my on true nemesis.

1 Like

Oh…didn’t see that…

I will give it a go again. Although I am still very often not sure of what I am doing…

2 Likes

3 out of 5. I think we need one more at minimum, but I’m not sure if any other forummers are interested. Any ideas?

If it’s meant to be it is meant to be… if not, well… I don’t think at 3 it works very well, does it?

I’ve played a game at 3, and it worked fine :+1:

I’ll play if you’re short

1 Like

Cool, so let’s see… We have the Chancellor, a yellow citizen, and a white exile. The Chancellor is the red player in this chronicle, so it looks like you’d have a choice between blue exile or black citizen.

I’ll be an exile please

1 Like