Next pbf game: V-Commandos?

:game_die: 1, 2, 1, 1, 1

It might not have helped that I leapt in shouting, ‘Who wants a piece of me, you Nazi swine?!’

Also… I’m not entirely convinced that my scout passed basic training.

About as spotted as spotted can be, really.

Officer collects the first aid kit, moves one south, saves one action.

End of commando phase - tank fires.

It suddenly occurs to me that depending on how one reads the event card it might be possible to keep the explosion and use the +1 saved action to escape - back into the western dock would leave you visible and shot by two reinforcements, but you could go through the wall into the outdoor space with only one enemy in it and then only die if you fail a visibility check. What do the other players think?

[event_you_think_it_cant_get_worse

Well, as the card reads, I can spend the+1 token almost as an extra action. I -think- that might be okay. Should we ask Board Game Geek?

The question then is - does the explosion still happen if I move? If not it’s pointless running

It really looks to me as if you can avoid being hurt by the explosion with the extra action. I thought the +1 action token was a special draw or something like that, rather than just a saved action.

OK, Very Important Visibility Check:
@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 3

I’m assuming we set off the charge at the same time, to minimise enemy reinforcements.

The central entrance is blocked. SE entrance gets two enemy-2s.

Bother, there’s still the visibility check for the enemies moving west (the two who’ll fit in the space).

@discobot rolldice 2d6

or even with the right syntax
@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 4, 1

Damn! Spotted after all. It’s a small tile so 4+ to hit, but all the adjacent enemies can fire too. Should have used that bombardment after all.

@discobot roll 15d6

:game_die: 5, 2, 5, 6, 3, 6, 1, 3, 6, 4, 1, 5, 2, 2, 5

Yeah, he’s in critical condition all right.

If we can’t get him out of critical by the end of the coming turn, he’s eliminated.

Not sure we can do it. Officer would need to spend all actions just to move into place and apply the first aid kit, meaning the sapper would need to do lots of killing; and he only gets one shot into the alarm square.

That’s a thing we have to do now. Is it worth it, or do we just run for the exit? If we run, we both make it out automatically.

… leave… me cough cough

I vote we run for it.

OK. You may want to swap one or two of your bits of kit for a uniform or a first aid kit - that’s all free actions.

Er… I mean you could at least agonise about it a bit…

There comes a time… when two men can fight better than three…

Drop the grenade, take the uniform.

Mary… eurgh…

I’ll play one of the medics next turn, the one with the silenced sten.