Lounge of the Ghost Ship Game (Play by Post)

As you will be unsurprised to know, I fancy a wee bit of a sit down. Perhaps a stiff drink.

As I understand it if I take a card from the lounge deck I recover stamina (just the first card?) and also the first card I discard gives me stamina.

So in I think this order I would want to take a card from the lounge deck and then discard the card given to me by @Suz.

Are there any other ways to recover stamina? It hurts!

I think you can eat food?

Yes, some Items and Events will recover Stamina.

Ok, so are we all happy to go to the corridor except @DJCT?

1 Like

Good with me

1 Like

Happy to proceed as proposed.

I’m happy. Although I’d like to let @MarkSP know ahead of time that I don’t want to immediately do my free search when I enter the corridor. I’m planning to unlock a door instead…

1 Like

Likewise, I assume @Scribbs goes first because of the talisman.

2 Likes

Yes thanks will stay and attempt to recover stamina - thanks all!

3 Likes

Ok, everyone heads to the Corridor, except for DJCT who rests in the lounge

Exploration Phase

Suz (8) has returned to the Lounge
Scribbs (7) has returned to the Lounge
Captbnut (4) has returned to the Lounge

Edited as just saw message: but interested in what the others have found

RossM (1) has returned to the Lounge.
DJCT (4) stops resting, wearing a Raincoat and Amulet.

It is now the Planning Phase of Round 3.

Current Status:
Captbnut (4)
RossM (1)
Scribbs (7)
Suz (8)
DJCT (4) Wearing a Raincoat & Amulet.

Corridor is Unlocked- you can now choose any Location between 1-8.
The Lounge has 6 Items.
Nobody is registered as a Human.

You have until Tuesday 9pm to finish the Planning Phase.

I’m happy to keep exploring somewhere, although would like to be in a pair/ group with someone who has stamina.

This pipe has another good hit left in it.

We don’t need the key any more? Do we stay in these first locations, or move further afield?

To fill in @DJCT, we searched through the whole deck of items. No second key, but there was a monster that hurt @RossM, before it was beaten down by pipes wielded by Ross and @Captbnut. I used my Talisman to counter a ghost, and Ross used his dynamite to blow open the second lock.

1 Like

…which is why I’m covered in blood and slightly on fire.

3 Likes

This turn I assume we do the same as last turn, and try and clear a room. Isn’t there a ballroom?

(Although I think I may rest this turn.)

2 Likes

Ballroom with enough room for all, the kitchen galley can fit 3, and the small cabin, large enough for only 2.

I’m still pretty healthy, so happy to take the lead at another location. No Talisman to protect from any ghosts now though.

Erm - it got a bit better and a bit worse for me! So I have recovered some health thanks to resting and @Suz giving me junk to discard, but …

I found a magnificent amulet that I thought would go well with my natty raincoat. As you can see it is indeed splendid and totally worth it, except for the fact it is an amulet of weakness which makes me lose more stamina when I do things or am attacked.

So I am afraid my usefulness is limited. I really am a passenger on this ship …

1 Like