Lounge of the Ghost Ship Game (Play by Post)

Could it be stolen off you @DJCT?

I believe it can, though obviously it would hamper the player who did that. Also it looks fabulous…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Well, I found a live bullet just lying around on the corridor floor. The Health and Safety on this ship is pretty lax.

I also found the same orb that @Captbnut encountered, but I didn’t touch it so no harm done. Very, very glad Scribbs had that talisman (you were right @Scribbs - safety in numbers doesn’t apply to Ghosts).

It’s a shame about the amulet, @DJCT. It looks good on you. Could I steal it from you and choose not to wear it (ie not read the back card if it has one)? Or do you automatically wear it when you pick the card?

1 Like

You don’t automatically wear it when you steal it

1 Like

Ah well - steal away!

Now things get tricky. @DJCT could be possessed. Which makes this a good thing?

Argh. Crunchy decisions. Well played @MarkSP

1 Like

I think we split 2 & 2 and let @RossM have a cup of tea.

I don’t mind where I explore - maybe @djct and I should be in different pairs as we’re the weakest on stamina?

1 Like

Happy with that. With the amulet I am also weak in a fight.

I presume denial is no proof. I will point to the fact that I could have left the monster at the top of the deck, but instead I despatched it. I really wanted this awesome raincoat!

Ok. I kind of agree with that argument. I’m happy to steal the amulet.

EDIT Ross can’t steal from DJCT as that would immediately put him on 0 Stamina.

Well, in that case I very politely (and with consent) attempt to steal from @DJCT.

3 Likes

Suz Steals from DJCT (-1 Stamina)

@DJCT can react* before the Steal happens

*Give, Attack or Use

Can I just give or would I lose stamina then?

You can Give an item for free (not your Talisman though)- essentially if you have an item you really don’t want someone to see or Steal, after they’ve declared they’re Stealing you can give it to someone before they search your possessions. Probably not something you’d do if you want something stolen off you, but I’m being consistent about this.

I suppose I am just trying to give that amulet to someone so @suz does not lose a stam stealing it. But if I lose a stam giving it then it is not worth it globally for the party (as I have the lower stam)

1 Like

It appears I cannot give the cursed item - so it must be stolen!

Suz has Stolen something from DJCT, you can do other things now!

I’ll head back to the kitchen (location 3) to have a search for more useful items. Hopefully food, but I guess there’s no certainty over which items are found where.

1 Like

I’m resting here.

(I am very mindful of possessed people pairing up, so I’m still looking at groups of 1 or 3+)

1 Like