Last game you bought?

3rd edition of Indonesia up for preorder, with some very nice sounding component changes. I’ll be adding it to my collection of games people won’t play with me!

9 Likes

The fact that Splotter don’t direct ship to the UK has just saved me a lot of money :laughing:

3 Likes

Im sure Firestorm Cards will put preorders soon :wink:

1 Like

:shushing_face:
Don’t remind me :laughing:

2 Likes

I bought Yucatan from a friend doing his pre-UKGE cull. Lets see how shit this game is, but it’s a Matagot…

Also, bought Trade on the Tigris. Light trading game.

1 Like

Saw a post on BGG that SleeveKings had some copies of the old TMG version of Yokohama, which I have greatly enjoyed on BGA (though admittedly have just played twice). I know a reprint with different art is coming in August, but honestly I think the old version is a little easier to parse on the table. And at $30 ($38 after shipping), it is cheaper than the planned $60 retail price. So that’ll be heading my way soon.

10 Likes

Maths trade winnings! Very pleased with this, out went Pipeline which is great but I’m done with it.

11 Likes

This is my fave flicking game! Keen to play this again

2 Likes

7 Wonders Duel has just arrived so I can print off the solo cards and have another shorter solo game in the collection.

5 Likes

Harvest came back into stock at Amazon Japan, so grabbed it, it looks cute

2 Likes

Look at what just came in through the post!

9 Likes

Yes! Drink the La Granja kool-aid! It’s delicious. Here’s a bathrobe and a haircut…

On the side, I’ve been wondering if El Grande and La Granja are brother and sister.

8 Likes

Oooooh, I could use a haircut… This cult is super convenient!

3 Likes

Both new games are now punched and bagged. Lacrimosa was pretty straightforward and took, what, 30 minutes at a leisurely pace?

La Granja, though? A SOLID hour, hour 15. Just splitting it between the base game and the 12 optional modules took a while. One of them is just around 60 new cards, they’re numbered but the numbers are tiny and apparently they can be used easily by players of all skill levels, so in the deck they went. Sod it, LOL.

8 Likes

Got a kickstarter this week - Tricktakers, Bridge City Poker, and Five Three Five, all from Portland Game Collective. Came with a lovely personal note thanking me for my support.

12 Likes

Played and enjoyed the base game at the monthly library games night last year, so was pleased to find a secondhand copy with the expansion for a decent price.

9 Likes

Pulled the trigger on Rebel Princess from the publisher (Bezier). Shipping was a bit, but I have no idea if it will ever be available here. Buying a single copy from Amazon (Spain) would have cost me the same (and the one I’ve ordered is the deluxe).

8 Likes

Here’s the total damage:

• Argent the Consortium + all the expansions
  • Quantum
  • Charon Inc - a Geekbuddy recommendation for a fiver.
  • For the Queen - 2nd edition
  • Gloomhaven: Buttons and Bugs
  • Earth Gambit - a curiosity buy
  • Ancient Realm - solo Buttonshy game
  • Moving Wild - Oink reprint of Zuuli
  • Rafter Five - another Oink
  • Sumo - 2 player trick taker
  • Dune: Conquest and Diplomacy
  • Horseless Carriage
  • Beacon Patrol - it looks very Carcassonne-y
8 Likes

Last week I got Game of Thrones: B’Twixt and Batman: Everybody Lies. They are being counted as early Father’s Day gifts, as they were on sale at our FLGS for half off.

2 Likes

How do people on here keep buying and selling copies of Quantum???

2 Likes