How many on the Top 100 BGG...?

I was having some fun last week with those How many…? questions on the Top BGG. I came up with an idea. How many from the Top 100 have you played or own?
I am only at 14, but… anybody has played or owns (@pillbox, maybe?) all 100? What is your personal tally?

3 Likes
  1. Own 13.
4 Likes

Own 37, played 25

8 Likes

That’s… the wrong way round! :rofl:

11 Likes

Shhh! :shushing_face:

10 Likes

Played 24 (including ones from before I started logging, to the best of my recollection).
Own 1 (Aeon’s End). Have previously owned 3 (Pandemic, TI3, Tzolk’in).

(eta failed to include Keyflower in played games)

4 Likes

17 played. 6 owned (though one of those - Codenames - has now been given away, another - Troyes - is waiting to find a new owner, and another - SHCD - I haven’t played yet).

5 Likes

16 played, 19 owned.

@pillbox made this socially acceptable right?

5 Likes

I currently have 27 in my possession that I own. There are 2 others on their way to me so I sort of own them in that I have paid for them but I haven’t had them in my possession yet so maybe 29 total. There are 5 others that I used to own but sold or traded them away.

I have played 52, including all that I have in my possession, all that I used to own, and 1 of the 2 on their way to me.

7 Likes

I have played 51 and own 12. Previously owned another 5.

5 Likes

71 played

17 owned (28 used to own)

Own by ranking

Twilight Struggle
War of the Ring 2
Terra Mystica
Concordia
Brass: Lancashire
Food Chain Magnate
Tzolkin
Le Havre
Race for the Galaxy
The Crew
Dominant Species
Keyflower
Agricola (revised)
Patchwork
Lions & Jars
Sherlock Holmes

10 Likes

I only had listed my games played, as owned, I have 5, plus another 4 on e-format (Steam, etc)

2 Likes

I was pretty sure you would have the highest total =)

3 Likes

It helps when I play with a group that loves to play the new hotness

4 Likes

I’m sure my total would be higher if I could actually, y’know, play more. There’s no shortage of people playing/pushing the new hotness in my gaming circles.

3 Likes

I am at 19 played and 19 owned. But they are not all the same games!

I should note that I am not counting digital plays, though that would add 2 to my played list.

Oops, I also own Gloomhaven: JotL, though it is in a box in the garage and may end up being considered a Christmas gift, so I only kind of have it.

2 Likes

Own 9
Played 23 more

2 Likes

Played: 25
Owned: 7 (includes 2 not played)

2 Likes

Played 30
Own 11 (previously owned 3 more)

Despite not playing with my game group since the beginning of March, there’s not that many others that I think I’d have gotten to play by now under normal circumstances. Possibly one of the Brass games and perhaps Maracaibo. A few of the group are all about the new hotness but there’s not that many newer games in there.

2 Likes

As of now, the count is 6 for played and owned. But I am mulling over buying a couple of other titles that are in the top 100 so expect to increase that number by the end of the year.

2 Likes