2 Likes

I’m too Sexy is the answer you’re looking for

6 Likes

Mike Flowers Pops?
That Baz Luhrman Suncream thing?

3 Likes

You’re not spelling deeply dippy correctly

2 Likes

As an approximate 30 year old (OK I’m rounding up to 40 now). I find that anything that was big in the early-mid 1990s feels like songs I should know but actually don’t.

1 Like

*Scrolls the thread briefly *

Wait… is that ZIG AND ZAG?!

(I saw them when they were first on Irish TV even before they went on the Big Breakfast. I somehow missed that they did that very terrible song)

5 Likes

Outhere brothers - boom boom boom

4 Likes

The Bob Dylan Christmas album (2009 Christmas In the Heart) is on my “go home you drunken lot” playlist but I’m told it was quite popular.

That playlist also contains the Smurfs in Norwegian.

2 Likes

Divynls. I Touch Myself.

Kenny Rogers. Just Dropped In.

2 Likes

Absolutely anything on this amazing playlist by Charlie Brooker. It’s meant to be music you CAN’T be sexy to, and I think included Popeye the Sailor Man shouted in Spanish.

4 Likes

There used to be a very famous raunchy version of that going around when I was a kid, it would not surprise me if that is the case. I will have a listen when I am back home.

1 Like

I have finally submitted my coursework! :partying_face:

Now to try and catch up with everything else I’ve been ignoring…

12 Likes

This is what I wanted to say! Just for the sax bit…

Lets Get Ready To Rumble by Ant and Dec
Rock Me Amadeus by Falco

And then just to really fool them, the classic Bowie song (lull them into thinking you’re playing something good) covered by, wait for it, Mr Tumble himself! (Well Justin Fletcher)

1 Like

Disclaimer, I think all of those are bangers

2 Likes

Alestorm’s cover of Taio Cruz’ Hangover is manic fun.

3 Likes

Or play his Great Goblin King song…?

2 Likes

Reminds me of the babe!

5 Likes

I have stereo hearing again!

(Did I mention I’ve not had stereo hearing for a while?)

12 Likes

4am, getting some water. Dropped my glass.

If I’d been a little more Spider-man, I would have caught it.

If I’d been a little less Spider-man, I would have watched it shatter in the sink.

As it was, I grabbed the splintering shards right as they exploded on impact.

7 punctures and a surprising amount of blood. I was sure we were headed to the ER for stitches and that was not what we needed (does anyone ever?) but as we cleaned things up we saw they were all just deep, very clean cuts. The worst took about 20-30 minutes of pressure to coagulate but it did.

Rocking the bandaids today.

17 Likes

The main issue with glass it is not the clean cuts, but making sure no fragments are left in the wound and cause trouble down the line, but if kept clean/clear, it tends to heal really well.

Was it one or both hands?

4 Likes