General Asynch Recruiting Thread

One more space for the second Turncoats table

I can give it a try.

1 Like

Well done to @InkyBloc on the BGA turncoats win. Having played in person and online i think online requires more work to keep the game state in my head!

3 Likes

Yeah, I played Keyflower with some of you and found it nearly impossible because there’s so much state to get back into my mind each turn.

3 Likes

It’s a tricky async play isn’t it? I think its supposed to be a 20 minute game where you follow the game state, but I found it nigh on impossible to know what to do (I’m very aware that I may just be rubbish)

Thanks for the game! Now I can play it for real because I’m too lazy to learn rules :joy:

1 Like

Wait I shouldn’t have won. Unless I’m completely misunderstanding the rules? @lalunaverde should have won - black controls 3 territories because it wins ties over blue.

1 Like

No. It’s a tie between Blue and Red and so it’s a faction tie breaker on the faction who did the most battle - which is Red. And you hold the most stones (4) of the winning faction

Yes. Very The King is Dead-esque gameplay, but with a different execution. Keen to play more. I’m keeping my copy becasue it’s awesome, but I feel that the King is still the King :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

No, the tied areas are done the same way. Black is only being given credit for the 1 area where they have the most, but they should get credit for the two areas where they’re tied with blue, which puts them at 3 along with the other factions.

2 Likes

All I know is that I’ve lost 4 different games in the last 24 hours!

5 Likes

Ahh I see. A bug!!

1 Like

It’s worth submitting a bug report. It’s simple to do.

I can imagine this game being a lot like TKID with it all being about tie breakers

1 Like

It looks like someone else had put it in as a bug - I added our table as a comment and got a message that it’s been fixed so hopefully new games won’t have the issue

2 Likes

I am going to count that as a win for me then …

1 Like

Good to know!

Luckily didn’t affect the final scoring of our game: every colour had finished off or ousted other colours in the same area by the end. Might have skewed how people played though.

@Captbnut
@pillbox

Anyone want to take Thurn und Taxis for a spin this week?

3 Likes

I’m up for getting beaten miserably, as will my wife

3 Likes

I’ll have to learn the rules, but I’m certainly game

2 Likes

I think it’s like 3 pages of rules. The site also has a 5 minute tutorial. Invites are out, we can also just q&a in the chat!

3 Likes

I’d love to join if your playing another round and a spot opens up :slight_smile:

2 Likes