General Asynch Recruiting Thread

Have you bought first or second edition? The differences aren’t huge, but we may as well play the version that you have.

Happy to gwt as well. I have 2nd edition but only bought recently and played only twice

1 Like

Ok, that’s 4. Will send invites

I got the second edition, so we’re all good here, methinks.

1 Like

What do you know about the rules? It’s a long game to teach because to give you a fair crack you need to know what all of the individual buildings do.

I’m happy to answer questions on the game thread and give explanations of things once the game starts

1 Like

I have read them (and have them open on my computer for reference). Conveniently, you can mouse over the buildings on BGA and see what they do, so I think I’m okay.

2 Likes

Both Anachrony and Turncoats have been released in alpha on BGA today.

I’ve played Anachrony once and am a total novice for turncoats, who’s in?

Also Rallyman Dirt is an alpha as well (calling @RogerBW and the other RM fans)

Turncoats is up to 5 players and I can invite 4 or 5 non-alpha group people per 24 hours so I’ll wait to see if we can fill a a table

3 Likes

In for Turncoats

2 Likes

I’ve played the single track quite a few times, and sent in many, many bugs, which to be fair have been fixed. (It’s quite a different interface from the Rallyman GT one.) But it turned out I couldn’t invite people not in the Special Alpha Group.

2 Likes

I’d give Turncoats a try

2 Likes

Happy to do either …

2 Likes

Started the table but can’t send all invites today

2 Likes

I’d love to play, if there’s another seat at the table (I counted four players so far).

2 Likes

Turncoats please of you haven’t already started :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone else? We could start a second table

Turncoats looks interesting, I’d be happy to give it a try if there’s a spot. (RogerBW @ BGA.)

1 Like

Regarding the ongoing Turncoats table, what is the Crown track? Is that how many areas each faction controls? It doesn’t seem to be correct because now that blue has a stone on the flag, they’re winning their three tied areas, no?

I don’t know the answer to the question, but I do know it’s been added since the alpha was released yesterday

I’ve asked and it is number of controlled regions. If it’s wrong because of an alpha glitch we can submit a bug report

I think it’s a bug - blue should have 7 because of the tiebreaks.

1 Like

Sorry guys. I went to the office today and have a late night. I have to read up too. But I’ll take my turn soon