General Asynch Recruiting Thread

Anyone up for another game of Ginkgopolis?

3 Likes

Anyone up for Horseless Carriage, async or otherwise, once I get it working?

2 Likes

I will be slow, but very keen!

1 Like

Definitely!

/Oh we’re talking Vassal right? I only have access to Vassal in the evenings, so this might take a while.

1 Like

Yeah, Vassal, and slow is fine.

Still don’t have the art assets from Splotter though, and although I’m more than half-way to something presentable, getting this far took over 40 hours.

1 Like

I’m down for Gink!

I’m also itching for another round of El Grande if anyone is game. Veto off, to facilitate asynch.

5 Likes

I’m up for both of those

2 Likes

I’m up for El Grande!

2 Likes

Im up for El Grande

We have 3 now for Ginkgo. I’ll wait until tomorrow for a 4th and then start the game with 3 or 4.

1 Like

I’d be game for El Grande if there’s room.

1 Like

Sounds like fun; count me in, please.

2 Likes

Bah! It’s in Alpha. I’ll let one of the cool kids start Ginkgo

1 Like

That’d be @Captbnut. I can invite you and he but only the Captain can get @RogerBW to a table.

2 Likes

El Grande set up for @lalunaverde, @COMaestro, @Captbnut, and @Snobbydolphin. Cheers.

3 Likes

I have plenty of plays, but not enough different games logged to get into Secret Alpha Club. Recommendations for short games welcome.

Connect 4, Bandido, Yahtzee, Railroad Ink, Cribbage, Santorini, Race for the Galaxy, Azul, Lost Cities, The Crew, Red 7

You need to have played 50 different games

1 Like

Invites sent for Gingkopolis

2 Likes

Count me in for the next game of Ginkgopolis or El Grande :slight_smile:

Would anyone like to play Yokohama or Gaia Project? I think I asked this a while ago and then forgot to set up the game :grimacing:

1 Like

Yokohama! I’m in danger of oversubscribing on BGA right now but I’ve been wanting another crack or two at “advanced Istanbul.”

Pity about Tasty Minstrel Games and all the games that went the way of Glory to Rome with them.

3 Likes

Alrighty, I think this thing is a go:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RA5oE5X27DoFpCZN4sfSyUJjP8VSN97y/view?usp=share_link

Behold, all that grey glory!

Need to take this for a spin. Please let me know when you are ready to play @lalunaverde @mr.ister and anyone else who is interested.

4 Likes