Geekgroup.App Tekeli.li Group

Since I have not yet bitten the head off a live chicken, I feel that I don’t really qualify.

4 Likes

I don’t mind - I don’t put anything especially private on BGG!

The ratings are interesting to look at. I know I have quite a bit of overlap in games I really like with @lalunaverde, but it seems that a lot of my “meh” is his “absolutely not” :laughing: - I also base my ratings on “how much would I be willing to play this again”

I also clearly need to revisit my assessment of High Society since I am no longer allergic to auction games.

6 Likes

Huh, didn’t realise I was already registered! I’m bruitist there/on bgg, same as everywhere else.

2 Likes

Having said I wasn’t on the app I have now bitten the :chicken: and got on to it. Main take away is my placing on games owned. There is no way my family will believe that I am only in contention for a Europa League place on that chart. At least I am staving off relegation …

4 Likes

Dangerously close to relegation here.

@Chewy77 just needs to buy 7 more things and I’m out

3 Likes

Happy to join the fun too. :grin:. Same username.

1 Like

I was just revisiting my ratings and the only thing I have as a 1 is Talisman. I think that meets your criteria :laughing:

4 Likes

With new people, the top owned games are currently:

13: Azul, Codenames, High Society
12: Gloomhaven, Race for the Galaxy, Railroad Ink Deep Blue, Welcome To…
10: Arboretum, Coup, Decrypto, Jaipur, The Mind, Mysterium, SCOUT

6 Likes

Unlikely to happen any soon…

1 Like

I am happy to stay and share. Somehow, I think being in NZ is messing with the plays, the only game that I can see on the list that I have played this weekend is Raiders of the North Sea from my Thursday (your Wednesday in Europe), but I played others (War of the Ring: Card Game, Architects of the WK) that are not showing up. Not a big deal, or maybe an issue with what is public on my BGG account?

3 Likes

I have had some issues with plays syncing with the geekgroup app. It feels like it only updates every week or so.

2 Likes

It does only update once a week unless you tip the website creator :money_with_wings:

5 Likes

I did. Wonder if my account got messed up, as it used to work. Or do you have to tip each year? I figured it was a one-and-done, but maybe I was mistaken and I have passed my annual mark.

2 Likes

I’ve been told by @yashima that it queues for a sync when you log in. Or something like that

If you’re the nosey type :eyes: :eyes:, you can see the Tekelili takes here.

4 Likes

as far as I know it should sync after logging in but not every day. it syncs more frequently if you added a bit to the tip-jar .

1 Like

there is exactly 1 person here writing hot takes on BGG …
(I only do so irregularly, me showing up, that’s a fluke due to the activity in this thread)

3 Likes

I didn’t scrolled far enough :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

2 Likes