Geekgroup.App Tekeli.li Group

I don’t log my plays, and I’ve kept my collection public by putting it on here.

The convenience of keeping my collection on the website outweighs the (small) loss of privacy. I’m mean I’m still on Facebook, so if I was really concerned about my online privacy I’d start there.

1 Like

Mine is the same as here - Griffster77

1 Like

I am adding everyone as geek-buddies, because the buddy analysis is really valuable to me
I am yashima over there.

And some collections look even more inflated because the people in question (me included) are expansion completionists :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I mean, you guys can stalk me already by adding me as your Geekbuddy (similar to following someone on Twitter). I dont mind.

As for my ratings, I’d advise you check my BGG profile and my comments to get a better context of things.

3 Likes

Mine are inspired by yours

EDIT: anyone who hasn’t can geekbuddy me too. As I’ve said, I know what’s public

1 Like

I’m happy to be geek buddied, although I don’t post a huge amount. I feel like I need to do a geeklist though.

Just out of interest, if someone has more time and tech savvy than me - I’d love to know our most owned game. And our highest rated.

I suppose the only thing on there is that a few of our real names on on there (yes I really am called Chris Evans). Although I don’t mind that being on BGG and most people on here probably knew that anyway.

1 Like

It is really slow but I think sorting might help with that. I’ll check it out after lunch.

2 Likes

Too many games between us!

2 Likes

Whole site is slow for me, but Collection, Sort by owners, Most:

game owners
Codenames 10
High Society 10
Gloomhaven 9
Railroad Ink Deep Blue 9
Race for the Galaxy 8
Spirit Island 8
Welcome To… 8
Azul 7
Codenames Duet 7
Coup 7
Decrypto 7
Modern Art 7
Pandemic 7
Ra 7
Splendor 7
9 Likes

High Society is a little odd up there. does that say anything about tekeli.li as a hive mind?

3 Likes

Don’t care if all that information is public. Happy to be a group for our little forum.

My plays on BGG are not accurate counts of my actual plays. I manually put things in there as generally a 1 (played it once), 5 (played it a few times), or 10 (played it a lot and think I could teach without looking at a rulebook much if at all).

I believe everything else should be reasonably correct.

4 Likes

It’s relatively cheap and easily available, so even if one loses interest it might not be a priority to get rid of. Gloomhaven impresses me most.

My ownership and plays are as accurate as I can get them, but don’t trust my ratings; at the moment I barely rate games at all.

3 Likes

Just reminded me I hadn’t added any of the Railroad Inks to my collection.

I’m major_tomm over there.

I don’t log plays.

2 Likes

Djct on bgg too. happy to be added though I don’t use the geek group app (yet, I also have an aversion to the word geek which is just my age showing). Don’t really rate games, do log plays (from about 3 years ago on, cos it is interesting to me). Doesn’t reflect my whole collections as I will only have logged what I have played in that time.

2 Likes

I have a backlog of 23 19 unrated games (I just added a few easy ones right now, I’ve been meaning to do that for a while)–I only rate now when I have time to also write a comment.

1 Like

You can add me, although I don’t frequent BGG as much as I used to. I still tend to update my collection there every few years (but I don’t record plays any more… sadly).

Marx09 over on ye olde Geek.

2 Likes

I’m fine with being added, I am bortmonkey on bgg

1 Like

I love your avatar on BGG

2 Likes

Since I am essentially the cause of this thread, it is only fair that I remain a part of the group. :slight_smile:

I will update my GeekBuddies list later to add everyone.

I try to log all my plays, though I know I miss some here and there, especially games on BGA or forum based. Things are not 100% accurate anyway because for my older games that don’t get played I just logged a play so they stopped showing up as unplayed in my stats.

And as already mentioned above, I sometimes forget to add games to my collection.

4 Likes

I stopped logging plays, but each game does get a single play after the first game to show played/unplayed.

I’d be happy to be added but would be a boring addition due to not rating games or logging plays. My collection is kept up to date though

2 Likes