Flamme Rouge Tour de Bêta

True, but I want this to be able to represent all possible courses.

So is the rain on the first straight, or the straight above?

The rain is on the breakaway straight, the one with the black bar along its left-hand side.

Rightio. So you want to know my set up squares? If so, I’ll go Rouleur = C and Sprinteur = F

Funny enough, crossway or not, rain is always a pain on a climb…

Also - just so I’m clear - what are the light blue, dark blue and red sections. I assume up slopes and down slopes?

Light blue is food station. Minimum movement 4.
Dark blue is downhill. Minimum movement 5
Red is uphill. No slipstream. Maximum movement 5. There is a new rider (Grimpeur?) who can move 7 uphill.

2 Likes

Beat me to it. And because it’ll happen in later courses, brown is cobblestones, no slipstreaming.

Cool - I know the rules for the different sections, just wasn’t sure about the colours.

And obviously, Supply Stations should have been obvious with the three lanes, sorry

1 Like

No problem, it’s a new setup and I’m not using the same iconography.

Pokes @Whistle_Pig for initial placement.

E & D for Puncheur and Grimpeur, respectively

1 Like

@GabrielH please.

Tom arrives and takes his place among the other spectators at the start line

(I bought Meteo before all this pandemic stuff but have never played with it or seen it played)

(From a coding point of view it provides for interesting additional considerations. Not as much as some of the third-party riders though.)

1 Like

Would you like my spot?

1 Like
(as feedback for the software and not this session: if you don't mind making the track rendering depend on the rider position, I would add the following logic)
  • Determine tile with the leading rider, TA
  • Determine tile with the trailing rider, TZ
  • For each tile < (earlier in the stage) than TZ, render the tile with the weather icon centered on the tile
  • For each tile > (later in the stage) than TA, render the tile with the weather icon centered on the tile
  • Render tiles TA-TZ with the weather icon offset, as it is now.
  • [render riders per usual]

This way, track sections outside of the current scope of riders render with their conditions visible, but can be overlapped by sections’ weather conditions that currently have riders on.

1 Like

No it’s fine, I don’t have the time to play but I’ll drop in from time to time to see how it’s all going :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sprinteur A
Puncheur B

1 Like

Grimpeur H
Puncheur I please