Discussion: PBF Roads & Boats "The Valley" 4-player

Exactly!

It’s like research, some research would help us both, such as oil rigs.

1 Like

What’s the maximum number of donkeys we can have?

5 I believe

2 Likes

Yep! 5 is Max

[Wonder Contributing 1 wood plank from 4-3](https://Wonder Contributing 1 wood plank from 4-3)

How does conflict work if I decide to put a brick in the wonder?

If someone calls conflict, in order to determine who gets to place a brick in the current row, then each player decides in prayer order whether or not to go to the back of the row and thereby choose where they go in sequence order. That done, you each choose in sequence order whether to pay for a brick.

Otherwise, it is as simple as placing bricks in sequence order.

1 Like

And the second brick costs more than the first (and third more again)?

1 Like

Only for each person.

If you each placed 1 it costs you each 1.

I you placed 2, it would cost you 3. (1+2)

1 Like

I’d like to name the new child as “Rabbit”

2 Likes

This game is already melting my brain, which is odd because I have very little idea of what I’m doing

3 Likes

Question.

If I research a truck factory, anyone can use it?

I think so. I assume you get first dibs each turn though?

Related question - if you move a transporter through a hex that has goods on it that aren’t already on a transporter, can you take them?

1 Like

Research? No. On the production phase you do the research, you have the option to upgrade any wagon factories you have a transporter on. After that, you personally can build truck factories. Goods on someone else’s transporter can be used by mutual agreement.

A built truck factory can be used by anyone, of course. You don’t get “first dibs” @Captbnut

2 Likes

Yes, goods can picked up and dropped off freely during move.

Aha. So a wagon factory becomes a truck factory. Got it!

An interesting illustrative example is if you have a transporter on a steamer factory someone else built and you research rowboat factories. Yes, you can “upgrade” the steamer factory to a rowboat factory…

I assumed they were pioneers of some kind, but they are named after cricket players? Cricket playing donkeys…

1 Like

I’d pay to see that.

Yep, England bowlers

First time I’ve seen a sawmill that isn’t on a home marker, hence the mistake - I’ll fix it soonish.

1 Like