Decrypto - Communicate Safely

0 for 3! We should have just used a random number generator. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Socket
Frame
Canopy

Go!

3 Likes

I hope @yashima @mistercrayon and @Benkyo have some ideas!

Best I can come up with is ‘socket’ and street because you have an eye socket and “eye street” would be an awful pun

1 Like
  • Socket has to do with electricity which has to do with resistance which might lead to an impasse? => 4
  • Frame I have not found a connection between Frame and Street, so Frame might be a clue to #3 which last round the team thought was meant by the “Impasse” Clue. => 3 (or 1?)
  • Canopy–like a path–can be found int the woods => 2
2 Likes

So the code was
1-4-2 and the words were street, impasse and path.
1 and 2 were good clues but impasse was not.

At this point it’s all guessing but my guess is Com will want to get to the answer for definite so the links between these words and theirs will be plainer?!
Also one of these might be brand new!

In my brain frame and path feel linked on some level. But also frame and canopy like a roof. I don’t know. Just guessing!

3 Likes

Street and path are similar words, but they got them pretty quickly.

Maybe ‘path’ is something like Buddha - path to enlightenment? Or path could be something electrical, which could link to socket?

Or ‘street’ could be ‘sesame’ or ‘pigeon’ (did you have pigeon street in Germany)

You can see the level my brain is working at, so by all means ignore me but I’m thinking

Socket links to path - 2
Canopy links to street - 1
Frame is the new word - 3

1 Like

I agree on Socket/Path and I also think that Frame is the new word (which has to be similar to whatever they thought was Impasse).

How does Canopy link to Street? Am I missing some meaning here?

1 Like

Not missing anything!

What if Canopy and Impasse are linked because a canopy is above the undergrowth that presents an impasse. I cannot get the woods out of my mind.

I’m just guessing, I think my thought process is that there are shopping centres which have streets and canopies to cover them

1 Like

I’m happy with a random guess this round.

Let’s wait for @Benkyo’s insights on this.

2 Likes

My goodness I hope we have spectators. This is delightful. :grin::smiling_imp:

[Says the guy with all the secret info.]

4 Likes

I like the way your suggestion gives me doubts….

3 Likes

I have no bright ideas.

shall we go 2-1-3

2 Likes

It’s a total guess at this point so I have no problem with that

Okay let’s lock that in!
2-1-3 is the guess

3 Likes

Ok, let’s have someone from Team 1 submit their guess and we can have @COMaestro reveal the solution.

1 Like

We are locking in 3-4-2.

3 Likes