Decrypto - Communicate Safely

I think as it’s the first round that is everything right?

Not QUITE yet. I want to give some benefit of the doubt. See PM. :kissing_heart:

Alright @mr.ister call it.

Oh is this game over?

Nope. Round one. Your team will have their first black mark, however. One more and it’s a loss.

[EDIT]

With the opening round finished, we’ll be intercepting the other team’s codes hereafter. Just a reminder that going forward ONLY the intercepting team will deliberate publicly.

Summary of Round One

Team A - no strikes:

“A man on a toilet” - 2
“Star Wars” - 1
“Western Devil”" - 3

Team 1 - ONE strike:

“Street” - 1
“Impasse” - 4
“Path” - 2

The correct code was 1-4-2.

1 Like

Moving into the second round now, @mistercrayon will encrypt for Team A, while @COMaestro will encrypt for Team 1.

Mistercrayon will share their hints (publicly) first. Team 1 will deliberate publicly while his team comes up with their solution via PM.

New codes incoming!

1 Like

Okay let’s give this a go

Theme park
Concertina
Straight

1 Like

I don’t want to deliberate publicly and give them the correct answer!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Guess you better not give too much away, then. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Also keep in mind the encryptor’s side is always at a significant advantage in the first place. Usually what you offer up won’t be anything new to them).

1 Like

I know. That was the joke.

I feel Star Wars and Theme Park are connected, so I am tempted to say 1 for that.

Straight and Man on a Toilet go together if the word is Flush, so I am going with 2 for that one.

A Concertina is an instrument, and a Western Devil has horns, so 3 for that one.

So my guess would be 1-3-2.

Though Concertina could just be their number 4, but 1-4-2 is the same as our last series, and I am metagaming now. :stuck_out_tongue:

@RossM, @mr.ister, @InkyBloc, what say you all?

4 Likes

Solid logic. I was going to go with 1 for Star Wars for the same reason, and I like the other guesses, especially Flush.

Love it. Let’s go!

Yeah that’s reasonable! Lock it in!

Worth noting that it is very possible to get the same code twice in a row.

2 Likes

We are guessing 241

Team 1 (intercepting) guesses 1-3-2

Team A guesses 2-4-1

If both teams are locked in, @mistercrayon can reveal the code.

1 Like

2-4-1 nice job team!

3 Likes

Well done @mistercrayon

2 Likes

Alright, @COMaestro is up for Team 1!

1 Like