Call of Cthulhu: Masks of Nyarlathotep 4 (Cairo)

For the previous chapter, see Call of Cthulhu: Masks of Nyarlathotep 3 (London) .

Session 26 - If You’re Outside the Three Mile Limit It Doesn’t Count As Murder.: We set sail for Cairo. First class, of course. Possibly bringing the library was an error.

Session 27 - Have They Ever Tried Not Being Poor?: We have things to do in Cairo. How can we be this organised?

Session 28 - Always a Lot of Bottom Dropping: Further progress. Hardly anybody gets murdered in their beds.

5 Likes

Corollary episode title: If You’re Outside Three Mile Island It Doesn’t Count As A Nuclear Meltdown.

1 Like

A little out of genre… I think we’re more likely to have existential meltdowns, and indeed some of us may already have done so.

2 Likes

Spotify recommended very model of a modern major general performed by the D’oyly Carte opera company to me this week and I blame y’all.

4 Likes

Session 27 - Have They Ever Tried Not Being Poor?: We have things to do in Cairo. How can we be this organised?

4 Likes

Session 28 - Always a Lot of Bottom Dropping: Further progress. Hardly anybody gets murdered in their beds.

4 Likes