Anticipated games

Thanks for the link. It is exactly what I concluded from the BGG entry. Good to know the details. Ah well, it’ll make its way here somehow at some point :wink: It’s not like I don’t have enough content left in that big box of mine.

edit: And still quite excited for the new expansion coming to crowdfunding as well obviously!

As someone who lives less than 5 miles from a Target, I’m sure we could arrange a gift exchange for any non-US folk around release time. In particular, my wishlist in October would be cash in the amount of about $30+shipping to your particular country

3 Likes

I like the look of that newly announced game from unexpected games (initiative, voices in my head).

It seems like a mix of coup/mascarade with some card crafting.

?

Not a great fan of Corey Konieczka (all right, largely because his name went on everything when he was at FFG) but it does look interesting.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s the one! I think even if you think both the last two games were duffers you can’t say they didn’t try to be new in some way or tried to bring people together differently to other games. At this point I see him as almost like a Friedeman Friese type creator.

1 Like

Well that’s starting to seem real now :‍)

5 Likes

Nice. Wizkids games usually get translated by Frosted Games (a Pegasus offshoot). Wizkids has not yet added anything to the SPIEL preview but if they demo it, I’d like to check it out–though they usually have a tiny booth that is overrun… and it is definitely hard to get a spot to try a game.

Im rushing to sell mine now :sob: This often happens!

The Dominion and Breen expansions for Star Trek: Ascendancy are getting a limited release at GenCon, and the rules are out:
https://startrek.gf9games.com/HowToPlay.aspx

I confess to a certain amount of enthusiasm.

5 Likes

So when are we playing?

3 Likes

Well, for that expansion, once someone scans the cards and puts them into Tabletop Simulator so that I can pull them into my system. :slight_smile: I certainly intend to get a physical copy as soon as I am able.

4 Likes

Explore the islands of the Aegean Sea! (backerkit.com)

HYYYYYPPPEEE!!

4 Likes

Finally. i just saw the cover pic today on BGG had not seen it was going other places.

2 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

7 Likes

Tempted to rate it a 10. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I’d rate it a 1 to counter your 10

5 Likes

I did add it to my wishlist as must have :relaxed::wink::innocent:

3 Likes

I was thinking of posting this, but decided not to. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t know where to put this. A digital miniature tabletop game based on a world designed by Brandon Sanderson and you can paint your digital minis? :thinking::joy::crazy_face::sunglasses::smile::pirate_flag:

8 Likes

I saw this yesterday and my first thought was: just how deep will the monetization go here?

Cynical? Maybe. I hope I’m wrong.

2 Likes