Which Trek is the Star?

I grew up with TNG and DS9 so keep that in mind:

1. Picard: as someone else has already mentioned, it’s super cliched to love The Inner Light. But I do and I’ll admit it! Also I like him for being an idealst. You really believe his struggle with what is right (in his opinion) and what gets the job done. Though he is not much of a physical appearance he has such a presence.
  2. Commander Sinclair: a better version of Sisko
  3. Sisko: he had some good moments but tbh he was also cringeworthy at times. He lacks some of the natural authority that other captains have.
  4. Kirk: flamboyant yet somewhat professional.
  5. Janeway: at times a very good captain. Relatable, caring, professional. At times she seems to be more of a mother of the crew and I don’t like that so much.
  6. new Kirk: i don’t like the new Star Trek so…
  7. Archer: never felt any form of chemistry on that bridge. But tbh, the show lost me at the theme song
5 Likes

I grew up in that same era, and between Luke Skywalker and Picard, I probably suffer from an excess of idealism (not always a practical way to approach things). The moments in TNG when his idealism is tested are some of my absolute favorite moments in television, period.

7 Likes