When organisers go wrong

I picked up leaving earth and it’s expansions second hand recently and all the box contents were muddled together. So I went online and bought a nice looking organiser.image image

It’s neat looking, was fun to build and glue together and the organisation of it all gets me quite excited (I need help, I know), but… It has about doubled the footprint of the game and it’s expansions combined.

Wondering if anyone else has bought an organiser but ended up with something that creates a new problems.

9 Likes

Publishers run into this all the time. Big box editions of games that you could already pack everything into the original box

3 Likes

Quacks Big Box is big enough to contain all the punchboards pre-punching. It will never need to be that big again.

4 Likes

It seems to have messed up gravity as well :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I’m amused every time I look at the Quacks big box on my shelf. I get that it had to be large enough for the unpunched sheets, but it’s HILARIOUSLY empty afterwards, and too big to fit into any normal carrying bag.

3 Likes

I put all my Leaving Earth in a leftover expansion box from Ghost Stories. Be glad you have it sorted so neatly, the game has a huge table foot print if you don’t have an organizer like that. My own attempts at building something that made setup faster were only semi successful. i say this particular one fits the game well enough.

2 Likes

That’s because it’s Leaving Earth :flying_saucer:

2 Likes