V-Commandos: Wipe

OK, I guess one of us goes north and saves, while the other stays in the nest. Any preference?

Hum. The alarm will go off when one of us moves onto the large tile - no, we’re both in enemy uniform. I think I’d prefer the support role.

As long as we don’t get any hammers on the bottom entrance I think we can get away with it.

OK, Medic moves north. Shoots the W door, because it doesn’t impede the enemy from getting to us, only stops us getting out later. And saves.

Sniper sits and saves, I assume.

• Enemy reinforcements
    enemy-3
    enemy-2
    enemy-1
  • Enemies move north
  • No enemy fire

Turn 20

This turn, the medic does the thing (4 AP), and I’m guessing the sniper stays where she is.

• Enemy reinforcements
    enemy-1
    enemy-1
    enemy-1
  • Enemies move north
  • No enemy fire

Turn 21

“OK, now, hear me out…”

How’s this? Sniper goes south [1], then shoots E with StG44 [1-2, getting two enemies for one because of the event but losing uniform benefit], moves E into the small tile. If the first shot worked, the spare AP can be used to don a second uniform. Medic follows onto that tile [3] just in time to get past before the crowbar pops.

Coming right up. @discobot roll 3d6.

:game_die: 6, 6, 2

Well, that worked nicely. Don my second uniform.

Drops: TNT, MP40.

• Enemy reinforcements
    enemy-1
    enemy-3
    enemy-1
    enemy-2
    enemy-1
    enemy-2
  • Enemy moves N
  • No enemy fire

Turn 22

Well, that’s handy!

If we’re very lucky, we can get out this turn (sniper: E, grenade N needing at least 2 4+s, N, out; medic E, N, out).

If not, we’re in a spot of trouble.

And I am off to do barbecue things.

Well, let’s try for lucky. East (1), grenade north (1).

@discobot roll 4d6

:game_die: 2, 1, 6, 6

We are lucky! North, and out.

Yup, that’ll do it.

The next mission, “Starter”, is a Kickstarter bonus mission for three players. I believe @Lordof1 is back in the UK…

Sounds good to me. @Lordof1?

I’m in blah blah blah