V-Commandos: Snowflake

Drops: uniform, MP40.

Free action: drop grenade

Action 2: move west, blatantly.

Action 3: crowbar entrance

Action 4: move east again to become stealthy, bringing back uniform and bombardment.

• Enemy reinforcements
    enemy-2
    enemy-2
    enemy-2
    enemy-1
    enemy-2
    enemy-2
  • Enemies move south
  • No enemy fire

Turn 12

I could bombard north again. And/or shoot west. Risky for me, but I’m not sure you’re going to get a better chance to make a run for the objective than this.

How about you shoot west with all three dice of the BAR, twice if needed, then pop down? I can then run for it.

Works for me.

@discobot roll 6d6

:game_die: 2, 1, 6, 3, 5, 1

Just barely enough. Drops: TNT, crowbar.

That leaves me exposed, though, since I don’t have a +1 to dash out and in again, and the door will break this turn. Ah well. I’ll save a +1 for a bombardment…

Oh bother, that means the four at the northern entrance will be running through the NW room to get me. Which you don’t want.

Aha! If I put on the uniform I’m carrying, that makes me stealthy in-place! Can’t save the +1, but it’ll have to do. Over to you. (Help yourself to any kit from my list before you go.)

Dump the crowbar, take the first-aid kit, move W, N, N into the objective room. Spotting check?

Oh, hang on. I forgot I had a +1. @discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 4, 2

In the objective room, enemy is down.

And drops another first aid kit.

• Enemy reinforcements
    enemy-2
    enemy-2
    enemy-1
    enemy-3
    enemy-2
    enemy-1 (southern crowbar breaks)
  • Free enemy move north
  • No enemy fire

Now we hope for an E or S event card…

Turn 13

Bother. That’s got to be you, I’m afraid, as there’s nobody adjacent to me.

@discobot roll 8d6

:game_die: 4, 4, 5, 4, 2, 2, 3, 3

So that leaves you visible, but uninjured. I’m not sure you can get out of this one, unless you can empty one of the adjacent tiles, move out, and move back in. (I’ll help if you make it the southern one; I can give you two grenades, 10 dice, if needed.) ETA: if I remain in the medium entry tile…

Shall I pop out, shoot twice grenade once, pop back?

Yes, please. I have a grenade too.

OK: drop crowbars, (action)W (stealthily with uniform), pick up grenade, (action)throw grenade N +1 die, pick up all remaining kit, (action)E.

Looking for 4+:
@discobot roll 5d6

:game_die: 1, 1, 2, 1, 4

Bah. He drops another grenade.

Before I go back I’ll plant one of the explosive charges in that tile to make sure you can have a clear run out when you do.

OK, grenade to my south.

@discobot roll 5d6

:game_die: 4, 3, 1, 2, 2

Shoot south.

@discobot roll 3d6