V-Commandos: Red Fish

:game_die: 6

Oh, bother. The four in the eastern objective room can also shoot.

@discobot roll 6d6

:game_die: 6, 1, 1, 6, 3, 4

Turn 12

Does Intel want to swap that? (Might be a good time for Movie Night, though the unpredictable movement isn’t great.)

I assume Anneke will CC that trooper, and first-aid the medic.

Can we have the sniper block the western entrance? If so, and if others can do some shooting of the two enemies in the way, the sapper can get into the western objective and plant a charge this turn.

Oh, and Anneke got another objective, so Intel should have another event to choose from!

Yup: @discobot roll 1d6.

:game_die: 4

Western entrance is blocked. Is there another you’d like done? The one opening onto the nest the Sapper is in looks like a good choice.

I’m swapping in movie night. Enjoy Himmler’s rubbish propaganda, you swine!

In that case more entrance blocking is less of a priority, though ones that are adjacent to where we’ll be are probably most important. So middle-north maybe?

OK, middle-north it is.

@discobot roll 1d6.

:game_die: 5

OK, that one’s blocked too.

1 Like

OK, and that was four actions from the sniper.

Time for the officer to start shooting, I think. Firing west, looking for 4+, taking a second shot only if needed:

@discobot roll 4d6

:game_die: 6, 5, 3, 5

I’d lost track of the gas-mask soldier under the others. Both shots it is. Drops: TNT, grenade.

I don’t think the officer has a use for his third action. OK, before the sapper makes his run, I’d like Intel to take down the soldier in the west objective, which is probably two moves and a shot (though you could drop one of your items in favour of a grenade, and thus get a 4-dice stealthy attack).

And Anneke’s CC and first aid needs to happen before the medic can act.

The door into the western objective is locked, isn’t it?

Argh! Yes, it is.

So doable by Intel with four actions. Or we could hold back and gather outside that door.

Or if Intel opens the door but doesn’t shoot the soldier, Sapper can drive the Goliath into that room and blow it up; that doesn’t trigger a visibility check. Or vice versa if Intel would rather drive the Goliath.

Okay. Anneke - chop the Jerry, fix the medic, throw gas grenade east, then North.

Intel will do as you suggest using the 4 actions. Move west, south, shoot door, throw grenade (having swapped it in earlier).

@discobot roll 4d6