V-Commandos: Greatsword, iteration 2

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

That’s a dead guard. What did he drop?

It’s a medium tile, 3+, so two dead guards. Crowbar and first aid kit.

Bruno has 2 + 1 saved AP left.
Someone with 3 AP (Death Cheater or Sapper) might move S [2] and crowbar the entrance [1].

If someone is going to do that, Bruno will move S (2) first and shoot the door to the chamber with the TNT. If it’s the Death Cheater, with his four actions, he can get out of the medium room, either into the TNT chamber, or back outside.

Death Cheater has used one action for the event card, so has 3.
Sapper has 3 + 1 saved.

Death Cheater will stealthily move S, pick up the crowbar and barricade the E entrance. That will let us stay on this tile.

Figure next turn, Bruno can shoot the other door and work to clear that tile, I can get the TNT and move back here, and the Sapper can…sap?

The way I read that, it’s not worth my going to the TNT room now. Though I think I could usefully be in the entrance room.

(Off on fortnightly shopping trip, will process this later.)

Or you can get the TNT. I can back up Bruno if the alarm goes off while he attempts to clear out the objective room.

OK:

Bruno moves S [2] and shoots the door to the TNT room [1], retains saved AP.
Death Cheater moves S [2], picks up crowbar, blocks the entrance [1].
Sapper moves S [2] and S into the TNT room [1], retains saved AP.

Enemy reinforcements:
enemy-1
enemy-1
zero
zero

Enemy movement is W. No enemy fire.

Turn 3

As I read it: the only enemy unit adjacent to a stealthy commando is the one directly S of us. And that one can’t move because he’s an objective guard.

I concur with that ruling.

If Sapper comes back to the E entrance room this turn, and someone clears out the objective room by next turn, he can go S [2], plant [0], N [2] all in one turn.

Bruno will shoot the door to the objective room, and shoot the guard in there.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

What did he drop?

Please be another crowbar!

A grenade, I’m afraid.

Bruno is active with 1AP remaining + 1AP saved.

I can’t see anything for Bruno to do here. He’ll save, so that he can re-clear the objective room if an enemy appears.

OK, retain the saved AP and discard the current one.

Sapper plans to come back to the entrance room (I need 4AP from there to do the plant-and-return thing). 1AP going spare if anyone can think of a thing to do with it.

@COMaestro, any plans?

Move back here, give me the TNT. I can move stealthily S, plant the TNT, grab the grenade, and move back N.