UK Games Expo 2024, 31 May-2 June

This is the next convention I’m due to go to (how did that happen?), and I’ve just booked my usual hotel (Ibis Coventry South, vastly cheaper than anything on site and a ten-minute drive in). I’ll be demoing for Wotan Games, who will be back with a stand of their own.

2 Likes

Are the demoers for that company called the Wotan Clan?

3 Likes

You can have that @Lordof1

3 Likes

Son no 1 and I will be there Friday lunchtime to Sunday afternoon

2 Likes

Got a big stand- 4x3m at stand 1-228. Come and say hello and try out our fantastic new game Spokes, or just say hello

6 Likes

Just been nominated for an award!

16 Likes

My agenda list. Larger than last year.

2 Likes

Interesting stuff

Cyclades is a funny one - I didn’t enjoy it as much as I thought, but I remember I’ve only ever played it on TTS during lockdown. Another one I want to play before even contemplating buying. I’ve mostly enjoyed everything about my plays of Inis, but really didn’t get on with Kemet. The comments on here about Inis in Space don’t sound overly promising. Yucatan landed and I’ve heard nothing about it, in fact I’m not convinced it’s even delivered yet?

1 Like

My location and hours are confirmed: I’ll be demoing at Wotan Games at 2-790 (near the main stage) each morning (till about 1.30 on Fri/Sat, 12.30 on Sun). Happy to chat as long as you don’t mind me suddenly switching back to do more demo. (Or let me demo something for you! Probably War of the Nine Realms.)

On the loose in the afternoons, probably gaming in the Hilton in the evenings.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Bring and buy or just tickets?

My photo

6 Likes

Giant Sprog 1 and I will be there by lunchtime all going well!

1 Like

That was the picking up pre-paid tickets queue. I don’t touch the bring & buy here any more, takes three hours to get in and out.

1 Like

War of the Nine Realms ready to go.

3 Likes

My first coffin box purchase

7 Likes

Changes of plan after the banner was printed.

7 Likes

Best time for a pipe,

4 Likes

Boi! :star_struck:

(Game is Arcs)

7 Likes

Netrunner tokens at long last (the last set they had, and I need to stick them onto coins), more cards, and a mat because you can’t have too many mats right? Right?

4 Likes

I had a look at their booth and saw those and they look cool. Im too casual to dive into that. I’ll stay with the FFG starter pack :sweat_smile:

2 Likes