Twilight Imperium 4th Edition: PBF GAME 1

You’re darn right I don’t want to pass yet. Cash in the fragments!

1 Like

I should be at 8 VP due to one of my relics.

by the way… can’t remember if we all said we’d go to 10 or 14vp (for this first game).

I am not sure it was ever decided

Have any of you brand new players become avid Ti4 player fans now? You should see some of the amazing posts on facebook. Many players don’t mind the 10+hrs of in-person gaming for this one. At least a PBF version allows you time to plan your moves.

1 Like

Actually, because I misinterpreted the 2 point objective, could I take one more action?

such as? most likely would be okay…

I would like to use my Scuttle action card. Destroy 1 dreadnaught and the destroyer in the asteroid field. This will gain me 5 trade goods. Then I will pass.

Then I want to know if we are playing to 10 or 14. :slight_smile:

Honestly, I have no preference. If the game ends at this point it was a hard fought victory for the Yssaril.

If it doesn’t end at this point I will continue to pressure them to earn that win, but I have no illusions of victory at this point. Not that I’m doing badly, but I don’t think I can score points fast enough to pull it off.

But again, I am happy with either.

1 Like

I think we should hear from all players before continuing as to what we play to. I am happy to continue playing if we want to go to 14. If we play to 10, fair warning, the game is going to end now.

1 Like

I’m happy enough if it ends. But I’m not in contention for the win.

1 Like

Also I think the captain gets my shard of the throne and we swap the victory point that goes with it.

I’m happy to end at 10 points, we have been playing for 6 months!!

I’m enjoying this, and would like to play in person because I think I’m still missing loads of what’s going on.

1 Like

Yeah I have similar feels.

2 Likes

Since this was an introductory game, perhaps we should end at 10vp?

3 Likes

Im ok with ending at 10. This was a great first game to finally finish.

3 Likes