Twilight Imperium 4th Edition: PBF GAME 1

I’m not going to use trade

I think that brings us to @Captbnut and the Xxcha turn.

How do I get the War Sun upgrade technology? It’s not a tech card that I can see

I can get the required red tech cards, but not sure what the next step it is before building

……

Right, I think I play Technology. Research AI Development Algorithm

Then exhaust the Archons for 6 resources to research War Sun upgrade, further exhausting AI Development Algorithm to ignore a red tech card.

That’ll do it! Nicely done.

… we’re all going to have War Suns by the end of the game, aren’t we? Ah well.

I will spend a Strategic Token and exhaust Hope’s End (4 resources) to research something Green… uh… Dacxive Motivators, I suppose.

Everyone else can decide on the Technology secondary, and then it will be @COMaestro and the Yssaril’s turn.

1 Like

just to let you know. you don’t have to exhaust it because you do have 3 red tech (one is from the planet Velnor. But what planets will you be exhausting because the Archons is only 3. (you were looking at the Blue Influence numbers)

Crumbs. How long have we been playing this for?

Everra and Atlas please

1 Like

Looking at the map, I no longer control Atlas, I think @GeeBizzle should have that card. I’ll exhaust Everra and both Archons to get my 6 resources

Good catch! Thank you. I’ll make the change.

1 Like

@Captbnut
Uh, oops. He also has Archon Vail.
(I forgot to delete those two from your board)

1 Like

I’m feeling boxed in all of a sudden! Mirage then

1 Like

@Delwayne if you don’t mind adding this to my tableau so I can remember I have it, I would appreciate it:

Then a reminder to @MIGHTYSploosh that they can still choose to use the Trade Strategy Secondary if they’d like, and a reminder to everyone that they can choose to use the Tech Strategy Secondary if they so choose.

And then it’s @COMaestro’s turn.

I’ll use tech, exhaust Creuss, research Neural Motivators.

No to trade but yes to tech. Exhaust Lodor and Xanhact for antimass deflecters.

Exhaust Ashtroth and Cormund and use a Strategy token to research PDS II.