Twilight Imperium 4th Edition: PBF GAME 1

Well fought, Winnu.

I think I’m next? I’ll use Construction to place a Spacedock in orbit of Hope’s End, and a PDS on Mallice.

@Captbnut @MIGHTYSploosh @GeeBizzle @COMaestro @GabrielH You may use the Construction Secondary (by spending a Strategy Token) to place either a PDS or a Spacedock on one of your systems.

And then we move on to @GeeBizzle and the Mentak.

Aside: @MIGHTYSploosh, do you want to trade 2 of your Commodities for the 2 I have? I’ll only gain 1 because the Mentak will probably steal one of mine, but might be wise to spend them before the Trade action occurs.

I’ll pass on the secondary

Go ahead with the trade @Marx.

I’ll spend a token to build a pds on Ang.

1 Like

@GeeBizzle How about this: Don’t steal my Trade Goods this time, and I’ll reduce your planets to radioactive ash.

(whispering off camera)

… really? That seems like a pretty crucial conjunction to get wrong.

(more whispering)

Fine.

Don’t steal my Trade Goods this time OR I’ll reduce your planets to radioactive ash.

Joking aside: Don’t steal from me this time and I’ll let you steal from me the next two times I produce (1 Trade Good each time). But if you do steal from me, there will be a reckoning.

1 Like

I will spend a token for a PDS on Vorhal.

I’ll take the secondary and place a pds on archon vale.

@Marx if you fling in a promissory notes I’ll let the next two trades go past without any issue and I should hope no hostility?

1 Like

Ooh.

Which Promissory Note do you desire?
We could trade “Support for the Thrones” (gives us both a Victory Point)? I think I’ve given my Political Support and Non-aggression notes away already… and my Terraforming one is way more valuable than only 4 Trade Goods.

Sounds good to me. Do that and I’ll let you use the secondary for free of my trade action as a sweetener.

I will do trade but pending @marx’s response on the secondary action.

1 Like

Yup! Works for me: @Delwayne I’ll give my Support for the Throne to GeeBizzle in return for him not stealing my Trade Goods (so I’ll have 5 total) and his Support for the Throne.

Thank ya kindly, good Mentak.

1 Like

I will go for trade action then. And I choose @marx if he wishes the secondary for free.

1 Like

I will take the Secondary for free, thank you very much friend Mentak! Very kind, very kind.

1 Like

If you refill me for free as well, I will give you a commodity. What do you say?

Ok why not.

1 Like

Sweet! As soon as I am able, I give one to my friends, the Mentak, and 2 to the understanding Titans, as per our arrangement. Leaving me with no commodities.

2 Likes

To recap this: (from Marx)

GeeBizzle = Yes
Captbnut = No
CoMaestro = Yes
GabrielH = ??
MightySploosh = Yes

Captbnut = ??
CoMaestro = Free (give 1tg)
Gabrielh = ??
MightySploosh = ??
Marx = Free

I will use Construction to put another PDS on Accoen.

I will not use Trade.

1 Like