Tetra Group: The Wolf Who Cried Boy, Invisible Fires

@Shimmin runs Tetra Group, which is not Delta Green honest.

[The Wolf Who Cried Boy]

Session 1 - Handcuffs, Thermos of Coffee: Called to a small town in Colorado, the team helps with an after-action cleanup.

Session 2 - Toilet Hat: The cleanup continues. (With bonus snake care tips.)

Session 3 - My Buttocks Are Thoroughly Enjoying This: Clearly everything is fine here. No need to… oops.

Session 4 - Conveniently, I Have a Broom: Clearly this was our plan all along. It’ll be fine.

[Invisible FIres]

Session 5: No Closer To Understanding: Or is it just kids being kids?

Session 6: Straight to Star Vampires: Well, here’s a lot of evidence. What does it mean?

Session 7: The Tube of Pringles Theory: Progress! But not in time to stop people getting hurt.

Session 8: Eating for Three: More progress, in a completely different direction.

Session 9: OK, It’s Lucifer Then: Will this torrent of fascinating information never end?

Session 10: A Very Profitable Patient: One old lady later, we think we have a plan.

Session 11: Slightly Random Satellites: It’s all making sense. And everything will be fine as long as… oh.

Session 12: I Can’t Believe It’s Not Ectoplasm: Something unprecedented in Whartson Hall history…

5 Likes

Is there a sequel called The Crier Who Boyed Wolves, about a government official who’s employed to give loud public proclamations, but gets in trouble when he calls a werewolf ‘boy’?

3 Likes

As an Arkansan I acknowledge the power of the Wal-mart supply chain and the various dangers of the USA; but they don’t actually stock body bags.

Everyone knows they are offered gratis at gas (petrol) stations.

[edit: Wal-Mart does appear to sell them online but not in-store near me at least. Learn something new every day.]

3 Likes

“Well, we did a survey: what thing would you have loved to buy from us today if only we had it in stock? Top of the list was body bags, followed by bleach, washing line, handcuffs, and cheap firearms.”

3 Likes

“Cheap firearms?! That’s over in sporting goods! How did you miss them? (Long rifles and shotguns only.)”

2 Likes

“Well, really I was hoping more for unsporting goods.”

4 Likes

“I don’t want to post a link to the google search results for “gun and knife show” but I bet they can fix you up right nice in unsporting.”

1 Like

If a ‘honey pot’ sting operation means small-scale entrapment, then perhaps the word you’re looking for (a term for infiltrating a criminal enterprise, replacing the members with your own agents, and keeping it running as a front) might be something along the lines of a ‘Pooh Bear’ operation? :honey_pot: :bear:

3 Likes

[Wal-mart and life in the headlines.](Walmart pulls guns from display over ‘civil unrest’ concerns https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-54738047)

Session 2 - Toilet Hat: The cleanup continues. (With bonus snake care tips.)

3 Likes

Session 3 - My Buttocks Are Thoroughly Enjoying This: Clearly everything is fine here. No need to… oops.

3 Likes

Presumably, the follow-up theses would be How Space Works in Space Affected By Space (i.e. how the space-time continuum behaves while in outer space, when the measurements you’re doing on a space station are disrupted due to a loose ‘Space’ key on the keyboard), and How Space Works in Space Affected By Space When You’re Totally Spaced Out (AKA ‘4:20 Space-Time’). :space_invader: :man_scientist: :rocket:

2 Likes

Followed by Whoa, Look At The Colours Man and rapidly thereafter Except That One, Don’t Look At That One.

3 Likes

Ah, pop culture references embedded in the scenario, always a fun little Easter Egg to discover. Will there, perchance, be a sequel called Cthugha Walk with Me? :fire: :fire: :fire: :coffee: :mountain: :mountain:

1 Like

Session 4 - Conveniently, I Have a Broom: Clearly this was our plan all along. It’ll be fine.

3 Likes

The start of a new adventure!

Session 5: No Closer To Understanding: Or is it just kids being kids?

5 Likes

Session 6: Straight to Star Vampires: Well, here’s a lot of evidence. What does it mean?

4 Likes

Session 7: The Tube of Pringles Theory: Progress! But not in time to stop people getting hurt.

4 Likes

The important thing is that -we- didn’t get hurt.

1 Like

Session 8: Eating for Three: More progress, in a completely different direction.

4 Likes