Tetra Group: The Wolf Who Cried Boy, Invisible Fires

Don’t worry, there’s still time!

(I feel like there was a bit of a sudden infodump when you did all that research. Something to work on. When we’re done I’d like to have a bit of a debrief if people are up for that)

2 Likes

Session 9: OK, It’s Lucifer Then: Will this torrent of fascinating information never end?

3 Likes

Not if I have anything to do with it, probably.

2 Likes

Session 10: A Very Profitable Patient: One old lady later, we think we have a plan.

2 Likes

Session 11: Slightly Random Satellites: It’s all making sense. And everything will be fine as long as… oh.

4 Likes

Session 12: I Can’t Believe It’s Not Ectoplasm: Something unprecedented in Whartson Hall history…

4 Likes

Episode 122!? Have we missed a few?

Nah, I just mistyped 12. Even Whartson Hall doesn’t take that long. This time.

2 Likes

Well, I was beginning to wonder! :grin:

1 Like

Sorry for the lateness of this reply but I’ve just got to say this was an awesome adventure to listen to, so just thought I would say thanks.

6 Likes

It was pretty awesome to play though too! Thanks for the kind words.

1 Like

I’m just catching up with this one. Really enjoying the outsider’s view of the US! IHOP as a land of mystery and wonder is not something I’ve seen before; it’s basically food for people who want a sit-down breakfast at hours where you normally couldn’t get a sit-down breakfast. (In other words, theater people, gamers, drunks/stoners, and workers with odd shifts.)

One thing I can say is that in my experience there is always a garden center at a full-sized Walmart. And an automotive section, and an electronics section, and a full range of grocery items. They’re basically a bank of cubicles with beds away from being self-contained arcologies.

4 Likes

It does strike me that the boggart-capturing protocol has much in common with extreme budgie-wrangling.

4 Likes

Much appreciated! I had fun writing it and was definitely never carried away.

(Anyone who fancies running it themselves, it’s on DTRPG)

1 Like