Tabletop Scotland 2022

I’ve never been to this show before, because it’s eight hours on the road for me (and a train would cost twice as much as the fuel even at current fuel prices). But next weekend, barring positive COVID tests etc., I plan to be there. Any games people would like me to bring, handy hints about the best/worst food options, etc.?

5 Likes

Have you thought of flying there? I remember catching good deals from Bristol to Edinburgh/Glasgow when I was in the UK. Mind you, that was before the world went mad about viruses and Ukraine…

1 Like

Thought of it, but though I live quite near Heathrow, it would be a matter of flying to Edinburgh or Glasgow and going some way overland from there.

2 Likes

It’s a nice small-ish convention. Been twice and will be there with friends and family (all being well) on Sunday.

Can’t really speak to eating etc in Perth other than 63 Tay Street is nice and expensive…l

1 Like

I’ve signed up for many RPG slots, so probably won’t have time to boardgame. It’ll be my first time at this con, so no idea what food availability is like.

2 Likes

First-time Rallyman GT player gets it.

4 Likes

Blog post with more photos.

4 Likes