Superhero Name Table

I’m Wet Carbon, which sounds as if someone was trying too hard to be clever and produced something dull.

All I can think of is that the person who came up with this table dislikes somebody with a first name begining with J. Because honestly how may superheroes can you think of that have ‘Wet’ in their title?

Other than that why do we have Man and Girl? If you’re going to do gender titles then shouldn’t it be Man/Woman and Girl/Lad? Maybe one of those could replace ‘Steve’ in the list for last initials, because ‘Creeping Steve’ is almost as bad as ‘Wet Dream’!!

In their particular superhero setting, that’s the name of the weird-tech that allows whatever the superpowers are…

You wish you were Dazzler :grin:

I am envisaging a “hero” now called the flasher. If I were to say “mirrors on the inside of the mac”, you can probably guess the rest…

1 Like

This chart would make me the rather tortologious Miss Girl - but, if I treat my middle name as a surname (the Spanish way) I get the much more impressive Miss Tentacle. I see another Heroes Unlimited character concept coming on - or maybe a Call of Cthulhu villainess.

Forum name: Invisible Shadow

Invisible Shadow is just trying way too hard to advertise invisibility powers. Liquid Chaos is a little more fun.

#1 gaming buddy and husband is Wet Ego which is just cracking me up.

1 Like

Passing over the possibility of being called Kid Kid, the opposite of Miss Girl is of course Mister Man. Which sounds like the being you get when Messrs Tickle, Greedy, Happy, Nosey and Little Miss Sunshine combined in full on Voltron style!

1 Like

Quote from a D&D game years ago. Freshly rescued NPC looks at one of the party, and double-takes: “Your soul is wet … and that’s totally blown my cover, hasn’t it?”

Moon Voodoo
Now I like that.

2 Likes

Perhaps you’d prefer to be known as ‘The Scintillator’, or ‘Sparkle Tango’, or… anything other than ‘The Flasher’, really.

If you spell it ‘Moon Vodoun’, you even get a neat little rhyme.

‘Wet Dog’ would be great. A hero whose powers involve neither moisture nor canines of any kind - he just smells kinda iffy, and he’s weaponized the odor.

Surely if you could weaponise your odour, you’d go with ‘The Smeller’, ‘Captain Stinky’ or even ‘The Incredible Stench’? Of course you could have been bitten by a radioactive wet dog, that would be fine. :smiley:

Well, I am most definitely a family friendly superhero: Wet 2 Heads sounds like, well… I will leave it there…

Never fear, Rainbow 2 Heads is here.

1 Like

And if you’ve enjoyed discovering your inner hero, why not dip a toe into the Gyles Brandreth Anecdote Generator? Lovingly pinched from the QI elves on Twitter.

3 Likes