Selling/ Buying/ Trading Games

EU Maths Trade…

2 Likes

Following games are free - except postage :stuck_out_tongue:

Will dispatch to: UK and the EU. NOTE: Non-Northern Irish addresses might get custom fees on arrival. And I have zero idea how much you’ll get. I’m sure I can declare them as gifts since you didn’t pay for them.

Aztlan
GPS
Kanaloa (4 player version of Kahuna)
Milito
Tower of Babel (Dutch edition - language independent)

4 Likes

I have mostly German games (as can be seen, I have tracked all the editions on BGG). There are a few English ones among the ones I don’t want to keep. Some even have foamcore inserts I built (Black Angel & Bärenpark).

• Among the Stars has a Broken Token insert and an unknown number of stuff we bought with the game at SPIEL…
  • Würfelsiedler includes the expansion and some extra tiles from SPIEL.
  • Arkham Horror includes 1 or 2 expansions and I’ll only let go of it as a bundle.
  • Mansions of Madness is first ed(! not the well regarded 2nd edition) and has a number of terrible paintjobs on some of the minis. I don’t even know what to do with it.

If anyone is interested in a trade of any of these let me know. I have a long list of games that I am interested in getting a closer look at. Look me up on BGG (Yashima), between my Want to buy/Want in trade/Wishlist (the distinction is somewhat arbitrary)…

I’ll basically mail anywhere that DHL goes… which is a lot of places and I recently found out that mailing something to Japan isn’t much more expensive than UK.

3 Likes

UK maths trade is live again

2 Likes

This :ok_hand: is :ok_hand: the :ok_hand: best :ok_hand: trade :ok_hand: deal :ok_hand: in :ok_hand: the :ok_hand: history :ok_hand: of :ok_hand: trade :ok_hand: deals :ok_hand: ever. :ok_hand:

This is the latest re-run and I hope this sticks. The first run was that Im gonna receive Carcassonne Hills and Sheeps so I was a bit sad that it got replaced by Unlock!

6 Likes

I am purging. All from UK, postage not included. DM if you want anything and we’ll work it out
Catan (1995) - £17
Loony Quest (2015) - £13
Risk: Star Wars Edition (2015) - £25
Santorini (2016) - £12
Scotland Yard (1983) - £7
Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game (2012) - £15

6 Likes

Also got some on ebay

Eclipse
Memoir 44
Puerto Rico
Galaxy Trucker with Missions Expansion

Let me know if you want links

Link for GT pls

1 Like
3 Likes

If anyone has any Memoir 44 stuff they’d be interested in shifting on, I might be interested.

I’m just selling the base game.

Nah, I have that and the Eastern Front, just looking for some of the other expansions.But thanks for the offer.

1 Like

Some games that I suddenly realise I’m in no hurry to play again. All are played but in good condition; box corners may be rough.

Burgle Bros.
Exodus: Paris Nouveau (may even be new in shrink)
Space Race (with Interkosmos)
Suburbia (with Inc, 5★ and the Con Tiles promo)

2 Likes

It should be noted that @Captbnut has provided me with the lovely king of Tokyo. The daughter delighted in opening it and explaining to me what the player boards were for.

11 Likes

I did it, I’m selling my Fog of Love copy. Already getting bids on TradeMe.

Sorry to say this, but SUSD made me really look forward to it, and it did disappoint big time. Played 3 times in slightly under 18 months. The fact that my partner does not like it either has a lit of weight in it.

9 Likes

I’m not sure the experiment of gaming emotions really worked. It seems like it fit a niche that is unnecessary given people seem way more into RPGs as such now.

3 Likes

Funny, I had the opposite reaction from SU&SD’s review. Sure, they were enthusiastic about it, but I could tell that it probably was not something I would enjoy, and did not think anyone I would play it with would really dig it either. Sorry it did not work for you and your partner either

4 Likes

I must admit I would have enjoyed it more if my partner did. But we discovered she is not into roleplaying this way. At least it was an easy decision to make. Although we never opened all the packs, we were considering a final play that never actually happened

3 Likes

I have played Fog of Love three times, each time a tutorial game (with a different group of players, natch). First time my partner and I, second and third time as a guide/helper with my partner and one of her friends.

And it has been a hit each and every time. Laugh-out-loud moments. But we’ve never played any scenario other than the tutorial! One of these days, maybe. And the last time we played was well over a year ago. But I totally get how it won’t be for everyone! It’s so weird!

5 Likes

FoL for me feels like an drama tool. Its terrible as a game, but as a way of instigating silly acting it’s fab. Thankfully I have a few theatre friends, so they have an absolute hoot with it. Otherwise, it’s a nice novelty to try and then pass on. Too much shelf space to hold onto as a curio novelty. Good to try, not to keep.

4 Likes