Secret Santa 2021

Willpower? What willpower??

If it helps (it helps me feel better), I just opened a crack on the side to see the edge of the game, and re-taped it. And I’ve hidden it away, so the girls don’t think it is for them. We don’t set up the tree until the second week of December, so this would be rather confusing.

3 Likes

Yo - Tuki is £12 on chaos cards right now!

2 Likes

If only I weren’t waiting for a secret santa. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought the whole point of Secret Santa was so we weren’t all gobbling up all the Black Friday deals? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My not-so-secret Santa gift arrived this weekend. I’m sorry to say that I have no willpower, so I opened it immediately

Thanks Santa! I don’t think the German treats will last very long :grin:

If you’ve sent a gift and not let me know can you send me a PM so I can tell your giftee to keep an eye out for it. Likewise, if you’ve received your gift please post here (even if you don’t plan to open it until Christmas) so your Santa knows it’s arrived safely :+1:

8 Likes

I picked up a rather exciting parcel from the post office yesterday and have stashed it promptly under the bed until the 25th. Wonder if my willpower will hold out.

Thank you Santa.

6 Likes

I received this lovely card from “my (tekeli.li) Santa”

Since the insert explicitly said that I could pass the card on to others, I am assuming that it is not my sole gift :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I just received a package in the mail, which contains 5 smaller packages inside. It was only then that I thought to check and verify the tracking number matched what I was given. So thanks, Santa! You may have been overly generous here.

Wonder if I can hold out until Christmas…

4 Likes

I got a package earlier today. But I am sitting in an endless meeting and already barely avoided visiting FLGS after a bad dentist appointment earlier. I do not think that I am going to hold out long :slight_smile:

:christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

Thank you Santa! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Yeah, so… I came here to let you all know that I have a complete lack of self-control, the concept of delayed gratification is foreign to me (1 Ü-Ei now or 2 later? Gimme 1)… so I wasn’t even able to wait a full day. (I had plans of waiting until Friday when my decorative wooden tree replacement should arrive—I failed)

Thanks Santa for getting me a game that has a solo mode :slight_smile:
(It’s Sagani).

7 Likes

this is monstrous.

1 Like

This doesn’t bode well for your self control when it comes to downsizing.

2 Likes

Thank you so much Santa. Going to try and steal ten minutes to open this up today.

6 Likes

Thanks for all the coin capsules, Santa! Got the base game of Quacks all capsuled up last night with lots left. Gotta do the expansion, yet, then see how many are left and if there are enough, try them out on Orleans.

6 Likes

Hi Santa, sorry for the delay. I got a couple of secret Santas which were board games so I wasn’t sure which was from where.

It’s a micro macro!

Thanks Santa :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you Santa. I got this

Its not one I know, but as Santa recommended it I’m looking forward to trying it out.

Thanks @Whistle_Pig for organising all this. It’s a lovely treat

5 Likes

Yup thanks for another successful secret Santa @Whistle_Pig

4 Likes

Thanks to my mysterious (but Private-Eye-reading, though I suspect that doesn’t cut things down much) Santa:

And thanks to @Whistle_Pig for getting this all sorted out!

4 Likes

Opened my present from Santa, got Codenames Duet! Now I just need to find one other person :laughing:

6 Likes

Many thanks to Santa for adding the rpg pdf library. I’m puzzling thorough Truth and Justice and continuing to evangelize the group on Dragon Warriors. We’ll see what catches in 2022.

6 Likes