Regicide PBF recruitment

To keep it ticking over. Thanks to the captains move, I will play the 2 :clubs: for a kill.

1 Like

Captbnut plays 8♣, 16 damage; takes 10, discards 6 and 4.
GeeBizzle plays 2♣, 4 damage, an exact kill, puts J♠ on top of Tavern
GeeBizzle gets another turn:

Castle: Q♦ attack 15 health 30, + 7 more
Current damage done: 

Discard: 8♣, + 16 more
Tavern: 21

Assussanni hand: J♦ 10♦
lalunaverde hand: 8♥ 2♥
Captbnut hand: 
GeeBizzle hand: 7♠ 9♦ A♣ A♥

(Hmm, perhaps not the best time for a diamond to turn up…)

lmao are you kidding me

Ok not so bad. I’ll play A :clubs: and 7 :spades:.

Which should do 16 damage and take the queen down to 0 attack?

That badger may have saved our bacon.

1 Like

A+7 = 8, 8 club is 16 damage, but I think it’s still 8 spade bringing the attack down to 7.

1 Like

Damn it! Your right. I think it’s my only move. Although it nearly secures a defeat in a few more turns. Any thoughts peeps?

I can’t see any way for us to draw cards or reduce damage by the time we reach Captbnut’s turn, so I don’t think we have any way out of this.

Someone posted up thread about after a kill picking someone else to do the next turn. I’m sure I remember that from the rules video.

What was the answer? Because if I could have let someone else take the next turn I would have done

I don’t see that in the rules that RogerBW linked.

They say: “The player who has just defeated the enemy skips Step 4 and begins a new turn against the enemy just revealed, starting at Step 1.”

The only thing I can see that can change the turn order is the Joker/Jester cards.

1 Like

Ok so with that in mind I’ll stick with my initial move. And let the chips fall as they may.

I think as we are seeing each other’s hands we reach the end game conclusion quicker as in normal play I would have no idea what the next two turns could look like.

Yeah, I’m going by the BGG rules file. That doesn’t appear to have the solo rules in it at all.

I assume you discard the 9♦ to take the 7 damage.

So on to @Assussanni:

Castle: Q♦ attack 7 health 14, + 7 more
Current damage done: 7♠ A♣

Discard: 9♦, + 17 more

Assussanni hand: J♦ 10♦
Captbnut hand: 
GeeBizzle hand: A♥
1 Like

So, I think the only thing that has any chance of working is for me to play the 10♦ here to defeat the Queen then play the J♦ against the next target and hope that we get lucky with the cards that we draw.

…but the Queen has 14 health; how do you plan to defeat her with a 10 attack?

Whoops, misread the attack as the health.

I yield and discard the 10♦ to defend the damage.

OK, on to @lalunaverde:

Castle: Q♦ attack 7 health 14, + 7 more
Current damage done: 7♠ A♣

Discard: 10♦, + 18 more

Assussanni hand: J♦
Captbnut hand: 
GeeBizzle hand: A♥
1 Like

Attack with 8 :heart: . Discard 2 :heart:

I believe that will be a loss, as the Q is down to health 6 but you’re still getting attacked for 7.

Ooh. That was unfortunate.

Shuffle up and go again?

1 Like

Happy to do another; who’s up for playing?

1 Like