Quest recruitment and game 1

I’ll finalise my team selection when I get home from work, about six hours from now. If there is anything else anyone wants to say, please post it before then.

4 Likes

Okay then. The team for this quest is me (loyal knight of good and not at all now addicted to magic), @InkyBloc and @COMaestro.

Since it worked so well last time, I have decided to use the magic on myself (I said not addicted to magic).

@RogerBW Do I choose the amulet recipient before or after the results are revealed?

1 Like

Afterwards.

1 Like

Interesting choice for the magic

It’s worked so far. I don’t love that we’re not getting much more information though.

Quest 2 results (shuffled): SUCCESS, SUCCESS, FAILURE.

Quest Leader 1 2 3 4 result
1 Whistle_Pig Whistle_Pig Assussani* Captbnut SSF
2 InkyBloc InkyBloc Assussani* SS
3 Assussanni Assussanni* InkyBloc COMaestro SSF

@Assussanni, please:

• choose the next Leader (can’t be you, Whistle_Pig or InkyBloc)
  • choose the Amulet recipient (can’t be any of those people or the next Leader)

Then the Amulet recipient chooses someone to check (can’t be themselves), and reports – truthfully or otherwise.

Then the next Leader will pick a four-player team for Quest 4, which is failed only if two Fails are played. They will be giving out another Amulet afterwards.

Hmmm. I nominate @RossM as the new leader. @Abubu is the Amulet recipient.

@Abubu you have a free choice of people to Amuletify.

… Which means we can no longer check @Abubu loyalty?

That is correct.

For clarity (I’ve already sent this to the players who’ve been on missions) - even if you don’t have a choice about which card to play on a mission, I’ll still wait for you to confirm, because otherwise it’s obvious to other players that I didn’t need to wait for you.

1 Like

Is there any way to get Assussani moved over to column 3?

Meanwhile, I know I am the new kid on the block here for Q3, but I assure you all that I am good and did not play that Fail card.

1 Like

Like this?

Quest Leader 1 2 3 4 result
1 Whistle_Pig Whistle_Pig Captbnut Assussanni* SSF
2 InkyBloc InkyBloc Assussanni* SS
3 Assussanni InkyBloc COMaestro Assussanni* SSF
A1 Abubu
4 RossM
1 Like

I can’t help but feel like someone is trying to associate my name with those F’s at the end of the results. How rude! :yum:

2 Likes

Actually, I was just reading the table incorrectly and thought the Quest was the column, not the row. My bad and sorry for the trouble. I should not try to make sense of such things after just 3.5 hours of sleep.

Is there any way to get Assussani’s name into all the slots so it looks like they’re the only one who ever went on missions and they failed two of them?

(Just kidding, I still think Assussani’s on the good side)

2 Likes

I would like to check @Captbnut to settle the score once and for all

1 Like

Do I now nominate or wait for @Abubu ?

You are allowed, and perhaps encouraged, to wait.

1 Like

Ok. I’ll wait until @Captbnut is vindicated.